This pic

Get one - they're cheap and genuine fun. You can beat the ever living hell out of them without any complaints.

Get one - they're cheap and genuine fun. You can beat the ever living hell out of them without any complaints.

This! :icon_thumleft:

I'd like a GTS like that with a supercharger and some clean wheels over any newer body style viper

Check with Hennessey Motorsports I hear they make superfast Vipers.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Thats my old 2001 sapphire ACR. Out of the 4 GTS's I have owned, that was my favorite.

post-15031-1337780468_thumb.jpg

In the end of the day it's just a Dodge.
Chrysler owned Lambo in the early 90's too, so don't knock it too much! LOL :icon_mrgreen:

Those earlier Gen II's are alot of fun and the styling is timeless.

I am a bit biased, however... I've got one too:

7220593478_a32482faf2.jpg

i had a 00' GTS and a S/C Mamba. not bad for the money. but for 65k you can buy a used GTR which is light years ahead in every aspect IMO

but for 65k you can buy a used GTR which is light years ahead in every aspect IMO

Except looks...=) I did like my 03 Viper, except it did indeed sound like a UPS pick-up truck.

But there is no denying the GTR is the better car. But then again, IMO, the GTR is a better overall car than almost anything on today's market.

i had a 00' GTS and a S/C Mamba. not bad for the money. but for 65k you can buy a used GTR which is light years ahead in every aspect IMO

Gen II is way under 65k. Got mine for 41k with 16,200 miles. And that's paying more since it's Blue/White (more popular).

Too bad they sound like absolute crap...

The sound is somewhat of an acquired taste. But if you pick up one with a more aggressive cam (or even the stock cam through 1999) they can sound pretty good with exhaust mods. HP is cheap too with simple exhaust/air flow mods, nothing like a TTG but more than enough to have a lot of fun.

Who cares if it's just a Dodge? The FGT is just a Ford but it's still rediculously good looking, a ton of fun, very reliable, and extremely collectible.

The 2nd Gen. GTS is a very beautiful car and a great bargain all things considered. I expect they will start to appreciate from their current pricing within a few years.