ZOMBIES IN MIAMI!

abolfaz

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

This just in...

MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Rudy Eugene, the Causeway Cannibal who ate the face off a homeless man he attacked along the MacArthur Causeway, was apparently not high on bath salts or any other exotic street drug at the time of the attack, according to a report released Wednesday by the Miami-Dade Medical Examiner.

The much-anticipated toxicology report released by Medical Examiner Dr. Bruce Hyma found marijuana in Eugene’s system, but no evidence of any other street drugs, alcohol or prescription drugs, or any adulterants found in street drugs. This includes cocaine, LSD, amphetamines (Extasy, Meth and others), phencyclidine (PCP or Angel Dust), heroin, oxycodone, Xanax, synthetic marijuana (Spice), and many other similar compounds.

CBS Miami - No Balth Salts in Miami Cannibal

He wasn't on "bath salts" when he ate the guys face off. So does that make this case even more of a really messed up mystery? :shock:

He wasn't on "bath salts" when he ate the guys face off. So does that make this case even more of a really messed up mystery?

There is no mystery and it is a very obvious conclusion....

Zombie.

"MIAMI (AP) — Lab tests detected only marijuana in the system of a Florida man shot while chewing on another man's face, the medical examiner said Wednesday, ruling out other street drugs including the components typically found in the stimulants known as "bath salts."

I like how people cant fathom someone being crazy...there has to be an alterior factor...drugs, etc...we now do know pot smoking and zombies do go together!

"MIAMI (AP) — Lab tests detected only marijuana in the system of a Florida man shot while chewing on another man's face, the medical examiner said Wednesday, ruling out other street drugs including the components typically found in the stimulants known as "bath salts."

I like how people cant fathom someone being crazy...there has to be an alterior factor...drugs, etc...we now do know pot smoking and zombies do go together!

I dont know about you but every time I smoke a bowl I get the munchies for human flesh.

I dont know about you but every time I smoke a bowl I get the munchies for human flesh.

PM me details on your hookup....

On another note, why wasnt woodstock like an episode of the walking dead?