ZOMBIES IN MIAMI!

abolfaz

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Get a zombie survival kit ready" everyone says.....

"Nooo...there's no such thing as Zombies" I say....

Dammit.

Uh, that's weird. Seriously, that story is bothersome on a multitude of levels. You know the scene is bad when the emts take a time out to gather themselves before assisting the victim.

They're saying that it's some type of LSD that increases your body temp to the point that you think you're on fire, the cops that have dealt with other people on this shit say that the people taking it begin to growl and seem to have superhuman strength. In one instance nearly 15 cops couldn't keep the guy down, the guy ended up taking a baton from one of the cops and beat the shit out of them with it!

ZOMBIES!!!!!!

Faaaaaaaakkk! that is some crazy ass shit! time to get a zombie mobile

I remember seeing a faces of death video a LONG time ago, and a guy on PCP was hit by a semi truck got up with a bone sticking out of his leg and tried running away, and ran into oncoming traffic on the other side of the street, and was splattered.

That shit makes you feel close to no pain from what I hear. If you shoot someone on it, you better make sure you hit them in the head.

I wonder if this incident is in any way shape or form related to the Urban Beach Weekend?

I don't think it is directly related, but I assume both the attacker and victim were attending the Hip Hop Festival. Not to stereotype, but both guys were African American.

Of course it is possible that they were residents, or homeless guys from DT Miami.