ZOMBIES IN MIAMI!

abolfaz

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I picked up some of these in .40 for my carry gun (Glock 23) a month ago... and here I thought it was just a witty marketing gimmick. :razz:

316319_10150349685928369_80176223368_8118710_1939886866_n.jpg

ayee, I have a pic of this actual face in the hospital, very disturbing, eyes and nose gone, not sure if I should post it, much worse than the pics above...

ayee, I have a pic of this actual face in the hospital, very disturbing, eyes and nose gone, not sure if I should post it, much worse than the pics above...

Post it! Satisfy our LP blood lust

EDIT!!!! OH GOD. I just saw it too....NEVER mind. Don't post it. Jesus I'm about to gag

Bath Salts strike again.

Turns people into maniacs. They often end up sedated/intubated/paralyzed in order to control them. Worse than Methheads.

Bath Salts strike again.

Turns people into maniacs. They often end up sedated/intubated/paralyzed in order to control them. Worse than Methheads.

First time I've ever heard of the drug, interesting.

a quick google search will uncover the hospital photos.... I warn you though, it takes a second to even realize what you're looking at.

Don't do it. Here's the before picture...

ronaldpoppo.jpg

That means I have to just so I can see why you said not to....

EDIT: Saw it. Ewwww......that like some Faces of Death stuff.

ronaldpoppo.jpg

No way. I saw the after pic. I can't beleive he ate that much of the dudes head. Holy shit!

Didn't see any of this shit during Ultra/Miami Music Week. Guess white people on molly are more friendly than the 'urban crew' on pcp/cocaine.

Lol, not so fast, think again...

The most recent case occurred during Ultra Music Festival this past March, Aguilar says. Evan Oberfelder, a 23-year-old Texas resident, was naked near the 1800 block of North Bayshore Drive when he was hit by a taxi. When the cabbie fled the scene, a bystander attempted to help a bleeding Oberfelder, who kicked the good Samaritan in the groin for calling the cops. It took 11 officers to subdue the young man, who jumped on top of police cars, threatened and attacked the cops - even taking the baton from a female officer and hitting her with it. Oberfelder was charged with felony battery, aggravated battery on a police officer, resisting arrest with violence, criminal mischief, and false imprisonment.

Lol, not so fast, think again...

Yeah I read that too. At least the kid didn't eat someones face off though.

The more i read into this case though, the less i think that Urban Weekend and the incident are tied together. Although, I am sure many will attempt to tie it together to get the Urban Weekend out of South Florida.

The more i read into this case though, the less i think that Urban Weekend and the incident are tied together. Although, I am sure many will attempt to tie it together to get the Urban Weekend out of South Florida.

I agree, however, after making the mistake of going to Miami Beach during Memorial Day weekend in the past, I can honestly say that it brings nothing good to the city. A lot more of the fights like in the vid you previously posted etc. The WMC events are nothing like this and are much better organized and party goers there know how to behave themselves like human beings.

Seriously, how could he eat THAT MUCH, wtf...

And why wasn't that dude (who got his face eaten off) trying to get away or was he high as well?

I agree, however, after making the mistake of going to Miami Beach during Memorial Day weekend in the past, I can honestly say that it brings nothing good to the city. A lot more of the fights like in the vid you previously posted etc. The WMC events are nothing like this and are much better organized and party goers there know how to behave themselves like human beings.

This shit used to happen in Atlanta when they had an event called Freaknik. Two years of that shit and they put the cabosh on that mess. Sounds like they ran them to S. Florida.