ZOMBIES IN MIAMI!

abolfaz

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DAMN! I just saw the pictures too. That poor, poor man. That is horrific. I honestly feel very bad for him. The pain that he had to endure from that and the deformity he'll live with is just a sad thing. :aiwebs_003:

DAMN! I just saw the pictures too. That poor, poor man. That is horrific. I honestly feel very bad for him. The pain that he had to endure from that and the deformity he'll live with is just a sad thing. :aiwebs_003:

I wonder how many millions its going to cost to keep this poor guy alive? They're now saying the zombie was high on bath salts yet there have been no definative results from any of the toxicology tests. Here's a scary thought, what if the guy wasn't on any drugs?

Seriously, how could he eat THAT MUCH, wtf...

And why wasn't that dude (who got his face eaten off) trying to get away or was he high as well?

There's no saving face when you have no pants on in public?

Wow, I wonder how long he was there chewing on his face to get to that point.

Once source is claiming that it was an 18 minute attack.

Another source:

CBS4 sources said he was autopsied over the weekend by the Miami-Dade Medical Examiner’s office, which reportedly found nothing unusual. Toxicology screens which test for drugs and chemicals in the blood and body take much longer to complete, so police don’t know if drugs played a part in his maniacal rage and descent into cannibalism.

LINK

I'm guessing drugs will be found.

I can't believe the eaten man is alive. This is disgusting shit. At least cannibals killed the people they ate.

nom nom nom

its like this but without the eyes

redskull.jpg

Can you put that face on this picture?

:D

post-9294-1338199001_thumb.jpg

This thread is just fcuking sickening..... but a hell of a way to to cut down on the homeless and the fucktards of society.....

Donnie, that is hilarious! :lol2: :lol2: Nice job!

Once source is claiming that it was an 18 minute attack.

18 minutes and nobody did shit?? Wtf. If i was there and that happening i would of beat the fcuk out of the guy with anything hard i could of gotten my hands on.

Wtf is wrong with society...

18 minutes and nobody did shit?? Wtf. If i was there and that happening i would of beat the fcuk out of the guy with anything hard i could of gotten my hands on.

Wtf is wrong with society...

You sure about that?

LOL,, ya forsure... I see a naked guy eating the face of another naked guy who is alive but allowing the other to do it and Im gonna get involved? Ya no... Im videoing that shit for my youtube channel!