So, I made some no trespassing signs today...

Boner

I laughed out loud at the audacity of your neighbor. Can you call the cops?

What state is this so we can avoid this place?

Im in Kansas. Cops dont do shit. Two weeks ago, my father in law drove up to my house, fired a pistol in the ground 3 times, and left. It happened so fast that I didnt see him. In the meantime, I got my AK47 out and called the police.

I didnt know what was going on. He didnt warn me. I told 911 I was armed with an AK47 and I would set it down when they arrived. They walked around for 5 minutes and left. Great service for shots fired!

I know how the trespassing goes. Try owning some farm land that has good hunting. Me and my dad were out opening day of deer hunting on some land they own. The land borders State Public land but is very clearly stated. And borders a road on the other end then two other private properties. I saw a Buck come in from the road. When it walked into a safe location to shoot I shot at it missed(it was a long shot), cleared the chamber and re-chambered(bolt action). Before I completed that someone from the state ground shot at it and and it took off running towards the state ground. As we were walking towards it someone from the road shot. Got up to the Deer and dead on our side of the clearly visible fence with no trespassing signs with two hunters standing over it.

We both asked what they were doing. They were just like "ummm....". Told them they were on our property and what they thought they were doing? More "ummm....". Told them we think we will call the Game Warden and let him figure it all out. They were then apologizing for trespassing, we dont need to call them, etc. We did anyway. Land isnt cheap, hunt public land if you dont have your own. Game Warden came and ticketed both hunters with trespassing, and asked how far we wanted to take it. He said, he could take their guns, hunting privileges, & maybe even their truck. We just decide fine and hunting privileges for a year.

We have problems every year with this. Thats pretty much the reason I and my dad gave up on riffle hunting. So I know exactly where you are coming from. It sucks and gets very old. Since we both dont riffle hunt big game we know its still going on. But dont know what else to do.

Im in Kansas. Cops dont do shit. Two weeks ago, my father in law drove up to my house, fired a pistol in the ground 3 times, and left. It happened so fast that I didnt see him. In the meantime, I got my AK47 out and called the police.

I didnt know what was going on. He didnt warn me. I told 911 I was armed with an AK47 and I would set it down when they arrived. They walked around for 5 minutes and left. Great service for shots fired!

Okay,Someone has to ask,might as well be me. Why is your father in law firing rounds in your front yard? Still mad about you being the one responsible for his daughters deflowering?

Okay,Someone has to ask,might as well be me. Why is your father in law firing rounds in your front yard? Still mad about you being the one responsible for his daughters deflowering?

Well, he is a shotgun dealer. In the 15 years I have know him, he has bought 2 pistols. I guess he picked up a good deal on trade and wanted to test it...real quick. After the he heard about me calling the police, he realized he shouldnt do that again. Dork. I thought I better be protected before I thought about it being him.

Deflowering....in every way.

I know how the trespassing goes. Try owning some farm land that has good hunting.

I do.... And I know when we make the final move I'm going to have problems with this....

For the whole two days it takes word in a small town to travel that a maniac with a million guns and a thousand yard stare just moved in and doesnt want people messing with his beloved deer, fish and turkeys....

at our second cottage there are always foreigners coming to property, and many times they come to fish. And they even have left fish cleanings to our pier or broken fishing rod there few times, or came with a trailer and small boat.

Reasoning is always if caught that they thought it was public road and shore, yeah right!

Now we have a sign and we are going to put gate too.

Bring your bike, there's a pretty sweet bike track out back.

Should we put the bike track on google maps and share it there, people would surely like the view too? :D

:iamwithstupid:

Yes, we have a gate. They just drive up to it and walk around it. Then, I cant get out. Actually, a neighbor I dont know cut my fence down! He decided to cut an 8' hole through the barbed wire and build a 1 mile bike track through my property. When I found out, he said not to worry because he doesnt let anyone else on it without his permission. WOW.

DUDE......just get an old truck, have steel tubing welded to the front and when they violate you by blocking your gate just Mad Max their ass!!!!!!!! RAM THE SHIT OUT OF THEIR CAR.

WOW, so people are really THAT brazen!? Talk about disrespeecting another person's property. I could "maybe" understand people claiming they thought it was a public road if you have a big mansion or something and people just want to see it, maybe they think they're the only ones and it isn't a regular occurrence, but otherwise, it is brazen disrespect.

If you have a lot of land, one thing you could maybe do is get a bunch of old cars and set them out with no wheels, and leave some places overgrown, make it look like a group of inbreds live in the place :)

DUDE......just get an old truck, have steel tubing welded to the front and when they violate you by blocking your gate just Mad Max their ass!!!!!!!! RAM THE SHIT OUT OF THEIR CAR.

Alternatively, civilized methods might work just as well.

QUOTE (BLACKBULL @ Jun 7 2012, 11:17 PM)

Belive me if they are that brazen talking to them like human beings won't work.

Quick example: When I was a kid there was a neighbor that kept having his dog defecate in front of my dad's house. When my dad found out who it was he approached the person and asked (nicely) for them to stop. They continued, and actually got worse. My dad finally had had enough, so....he got a huge bag of excrement and strategically placed the contents at the fellows house. Guess what...problem solved. That ahole never did it again!!!

Lesson learned???...sometimes an a**hole needs to step in it's own *hit.

Maybe this is the time to retell the story in which I found a fleshlight in my trees. If you dont know what it is, look it up. Just dont be temped to buy the asian butt hole model.

My Amish friends were over and picked it up and asked what it was. I said "A rubber vagina". He said "What?". I said " A RUBBER VAGINA". He shook his head and dropped it and said he didnt want to know about it.

A few weeks later I had a mexican come work in the same spot. Disappeared after that. Some mexican is out using a cum bucket for a canteen.

I assume if a dude is whacking it in my trees, he may not be civil.

Oh, I should tell you about the lady who drove past THREE no trespassing signs and a gate, 1000 feet through trees to my barns. We were out working on the horses and she asked if it was public or private land. WHEN IN THE F UCK DID THE GOVERNMENT START BUILDING BARNS AND BOARDING HORSES. AM I F UCKING MISSING SOMETHING?

One more more story. My millionaire aunt fell over in my yard after my doberman bumped into her in my grass. She went to the emergency room and next thing I knew there was a home owners lawsuit and it was because of my crazy doberman attack dogs.

If you cant trust someone you know....you sure the fcuk cant trust a person you dont know.

If you cant trust someone you know....you sure the fcuk cant trust a person you dont know.

We have a insurance policy specifically for that reason. I don't want to get sued and not be covered when somebody sees an "opportunity" and has a convenient slip and fall on our property.

We have a insurance policy specifically for that reason. I don't want to get sued and not be covered when somebody sees an "opportunity" and has a convenient slip and fall on our property.

I'm comin over!!!!!!