So where the fuck....

Where's the thread that popped up a year ago where some random guy created a profile to tell DWiggs to "Remove the photo of my fcuking jet from your signature line." :lol2:

:lol2:

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I said when he first handpushed that paperweight into some aircraft hanger to celebrate it for god knows what............hopefully its been re-registered with a salvage title.

You know... Pakisho... I love you and everything... But could you please fix your fcuking avatar?

Where's the thread that popped up a year ago where some random guy created a profile to tell DWiggs to "Remove the photo of my fcuking jet from your signature line." :lol2:

did this actually happen? :lol2:

did this actually happen? :lol2:

I'm not making this up! Some guy had beef with DWiggs and something about vet bills popped up into the convo, and then it was arguing over who gave who money and then the guy was like (rough quote) "oh and by the way, take the photo of your cars next to fcuking jet off of your signature line.

I'm not making this up! Some guy had beef with DWiggs and something about vet bills popped up into the convo, and then it was arguing over who gave who money and then the guy was like (rough quote) "oh and by the way, take the photo of your cars next to fcuking jet off of your signature line.

^Yes, I remember reading that. It actually did happen.

Excellent!

Now the search to find this.... :lol2:

Feel free anyone to post the link here. :icon_mrgreen: