The Time has come! Revelation

Actually the car was tastefully and artfully restyled by the exgirlfriend of exhusband of exwife of a famed rockstar. Hence the signature lines on the drivers side. The vehicle's history is documented well through the available papers (restraining order, charges of assault and battery, and divorce paperwork) to support this colorful history which of course will be provided upon request. A spendid car that NEEDS NOTHING. Any adjustment to the tasteful restyling is an available ELECTIVE option. If interested please wire the requested amount to the paypal acct of [email protected].

OMG that is awesome! So I am not the only one that see's all the BS that guy does! I have lurked for a while but it's just hard to stomach the BS that guy does and all the cut downs on other TRUE enthusiasts cars! Thank You!!!

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually the car was tastefully and artfully restyled by the exgirlfriend of exhusband of exwife of a famed rockstar. Hence the signature lines on the drivers side. The vehicle's history is documented well through the available papers (restraining order, charges of assault and battery, and divorce paperwork) to support this colorful history which of course will be provided upon request. A spendid car that NEEDS NOTHING. Any adjustment to the tasteful restyling is an available ELECTIVE option. If interested please wire the requested amount to the paypal acct of [email protected].

Sounds like a PERFECT car.

OMG that is awesome! So I am not the only one that see's all the BS that guy does! I have lurked for a while but it's just hard to stomach the BS that guy does and all the cut downs on other TRUE enthusiasts cars! Thank You!!!

HI.... Um... You know you have two accounts right? I assume you do since youre posting from both of them in the last week... Did you forget the password or something? Because I can help you with that... Thats why Im here... Otherwise, pick one, and stick with it. Thats also why I'm here....

Thanks.

PS... You might want to shoot me a little PM to let me know whats going on.... I dont want to worry that one of my members is having a technical difficulty... Ya know?

Congratulations, Allan; she's a beauty.

No what should I do with the title he sent me HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

1. Obtain a lorry-load of CT kits.

2. Photocopy said title.

3. Produce limited run of "Scuderia Allandretti" replicas.

4. Keep one for yourself, (obviously).

Just read that f-chat thread. There was at least one good thing in it.

"Originally Posted by EarlyCat

Well, I've dated the *perfect* girl before. Turned out, she had plenty of needs .

Congratulations to Roy & Allan on a beautiful car."

What's with Joe? I didn't quite get what the problem was?

I am just amazed at the lengths that he goes to hurt others in the community... Unfortunately it just highlights him to others more to not do business with him... Not really sure why he has such a mentality... Sad really...

I am just amazed at the lengths that he goes to hurt others in the community... Unfortunately it just highlights him to others more to not do business with him... Not really sure why he has such a mentality... Sad really...

He hurts the brand, and the cars values HIMSELF. He is always quick to say how his customers rather not deal with Lambo buying and get Ferraris instead. Its as though he was a true ferrarifag occasionaly acting as though he is on our side when its convenient for him.

Agreed. What a dick face. I bet he only gets respect online, doubt anyone gives two shits about him in real life.

• 4 months later...
Meet the newest member of my family!

Let me tell you something.. Roy and I worked our asses off to get this damn car! I have never met an owner of a car that was soo wishy washy in his every move. 1 minute he will sell it, next minute we are wiring funds and he is deciding not to sell it. It is sentimental to him.. etc etc.. Freaking nightmare.. Right down to this morning where we still werent sure of the car would get loaded on the truck. In the end I couldnt deal with the guy anymore, and had a huge blown out fight with him, and Roy had to smooth things over to get things back on track. Anyways, car is on the truck and on its way to George Evans! Spoke to George and couldnt be happier shipping the car to him to go over. I must ad, that prior I had spoken to Wil De Groot about doing a PPI, and i dont know if he was having an off day or what, but in calling him, all he would give was 1 word responses, and all he would tell me was how much I was going to pay him for it. I was put off to say the least. In speaking to George he seemed excited by the project eager to talk, answer questions etc.

Anyways.. she is on her way.. Pearl White / RED interior... Built for Mario Andretti . An 87 with factory installed sideskirts . Was owned by Mario Andretti and then sold to the previous owner who has had it in his collection for over 20yrs, along with numerous other cars, like an Lm002, Enzo etc..

I am STOKED!

Alan,

I'm a busy guy and haven't seen the above until today after being told about it but I have to say something here.

If you want to take your car to George Evans or anyone else to have work done, that is your right. You do not have the right to bad-mouth me on a public forum because of some perceived slight. I'm an honest, knowledgeable, sincere and serious technical guy with a passion for making these cars as fast, reliable and beautiful as they can be. I am not, unfortunately perhaps, as back slapping and chummy as some people would like but I am not unfriendly. Unless of course my time is being wasted as some people seem to think they have a license to do. I'm sure George has been less than friendly on occasion. I don't remember having the conversation you refer to but if we spoke and if I offended you in any way I apologize. I find it an odd coincidence though that you apparently had your feathers ruffled by me AND the seller, all on the same deal. Life is short. Please don't waste it defaming me or other people.

Alan,

I'm a busy guy and haven't seen the above until today after being told about it but I have to say something here.

If you want to take your car to George Evans or anyone else to have work done, that is your right. You do not have the right to bad-mouth me on a public forum because of some perceived slight. I'm an honest, knowledgeable, sincere and serious technical guy with a passion for making these cars as fast, reliable and beautiful as they can be. I am not, unfortunately perhaps, as back slapping and chummy as some people would like but I am not unfriendly. Unless of course my time is being wasted as some people seem to think they have a license to do. I'm sure George has been less than friendly on occasion. I don't remember having the conversation you refer to but if we spoke and if I offended you in any way I apologize. I find it an odd coincidence though that you apparently had your feathers ruffled by me AND the seller, all on the same deal. Life is short. Please don't waste it defaming me or other people.

Hello Wil,

This is a funny response, especially after I just responded to your wife Sandy on FB. We have a had a few dealings on LP, and other forums so Im assuming you are aware of whom I am, and that since I made it perfectly clear who I was when we spoke you didnt consider me to be wasting your time. I believe one of the times we spoke was when there was some issue with you cutting the frame on a Countach or Diablo, and I chimed in noting that I had only heard good things about you. To answer your question, I wasnt offended, I simply felt that when someone interupts you in the middle of explaining what it is you want to do as if not interested in what you have to say, answers in one word answers , and offers ZERO insight that they arent interested in your business.

In response to your question, prior to my car arriving at George's he spent countless calls with me about the car, in anticipation of the car , explaining possible scenarios etc. Once the car arrived, this increased 10 fold, as he kept in constant contact, sent pictures etc. So, no.. I can honestly say that George has always been extremely friendly and insightfull.

Thank you for reaffirming that things worked out for the best, as George did an incredible job on my car and I couldnt be happier. I now know as fact, that I couldnt have picked a better person for the job.. So thank you for thinking I was wasting your time. Im truly gratefull.

Alan,

Wow dude I think you are the one getting your feathers ruffled. You seem to be pretty well respected in the community and more importantly you are a long time VIP member here so you get the benefit of the doubt. I never took Alan's comments about you in a negative light and I doubt anyone else did either. Everyone has an off day and whether it was your or Alan that day it doesn't matter. Alan was put off and decided to go to George. Every single member on here that is involved from a busines prospective has had a bad day...just ask Roy or Kevin. I think your post will do far more to hurt your business then a percieved slight by Alan. We all know he can run hot sometimes and none of us expect the business owners here to bat 1.000.

I think your post would have been better off apologizing for any percieved slight, telling Alan you didn't remember the conversation and you wish you could have smoothed things over. Then I would have complimented him on thecar and told him you would have enjoyed the opportunity to see what you could have done with it.

This thread has caused several members to start to research their own Countaches and you don't want one bad post here killing any future business opportunities.

Edit

Spell check on my phone blows. I'm not about to go back and change Alan to Allan.

IMHO, I don't see that Allan "defamed" or "bad mouthed" you in any way. He merely relayed his conversation with you. He actually even added "...he may have been having a bad day", he gave you the benefit of the doubt.

Peerhaps so late in the game it's best to let sleeping dogs lie

IMHO, I don't see that Allan "defamed" or "bad mouthed" you in any way. He merely relayed his conversation with you. He actually even added "...he may have been having a bad day", he gave you the benefit of the doubt.

Peerhaps so late in the game it's best to let sleeping dogs lie

OK OK I guess this is my fault for spotting the remark yesterday and feeling defensive. I know Wil works tirelessly and puts 110% into making his work perfect, reliable, beautiful. He's a veteran and maybe because of that service, duty, integrity and respect are drilled into him. He also spends tons of time on the phone, sending photos, giving shop tours, etc etc. The remark felt unfair! I said to Wil 'you have to respond to that!'. My bad. :/ Sorry to be an instigator of internet flak. We would have loved working with you Allan!

The best we could do at this point is offering you a discount off a killer paint job if you decide she needs painting :) We are aching to paint another Lambo....

Congrats! Enjoy. And please drive her!

- Sandy (Wil's wife. I need my own userid..)

I need my own userid..)

Ahhh!!!

OK OK I guess this is my fault for spotting the remark yesterday and feeling defensive. I know Wil works tirelessly and puts 110% into making his work perfect, reliable, beautiful. He's a veteran and maybe because of that service, duty, integrity and respect are drilled into him. He also spends tons of time on the phone, sending photos, giving shop tours, etc etc. The remark felt unfair! I said to Wil 'you have to respond to that!'. My bad. :/ Sorry to be an instigator of internet flak. We would have loved working with you Allan!

The best we could do at this point is offering you a discount off a killer paint job if you decide she needs painting :) We are aching to paint another Lambo....

Congrats! Enjoy. And please drive her!

- Sandy (Wil's wife. I need my own userid..)

Thank you, but I think Im ok in the paint department. No hard feelings..

Thank you, but I think Im ok in the paint department. No hard feelings..

Really, we're harmless and mean well, only here to help. We don't even own guns! It is so cool that you own a car with such provenance. And now it has even more! ;) Enjoy, enjoy, Happy holidays Allan

just over 5k...

That was my dream car when I was a kid so ahead of its time back then in design. It still looks good today amongst other modern cars which shows how timeless the car is.

Enjoy the new ride its such a beautiful addition!!

That was my dream car when I was a kid so ahead of its time back then in design. It still looks good today amongst other modern cars which shows how timeless the car is.

Enjoy the new ride its such a beautiful addition!!

Thank you!