The Time has come! Revelation

Meet the newest member of my family!

Let me tell you something.. Roy and I worked our asses off to get this damn car! I have never met an owner of a car that was soo wishy washy in his every move. 1 minute he will sell it, next minute we are wiring funds and he is deciding not to sell it. It is sentimental to him.. etc etc.. Freaking nightmare.. Right down to this morning where we still werent sure of the car would get loaded on the truck. In the end I couldnt deal with the guy anymore, and had a huge blown out fight with him, and Roy had to smooth things over to get things back on track. Anyways, car is on the truck and on its way to George Evans! Spoke to George and couldnt be happier shipping the car to him to go over. I must ad, that prior I had spoken to Wil De Groot about doing a PPI, and i dont know if he was having an off day or what, but in calling him, all he would give was 1 word responses, and all he would tell me was how much I was going to pay him for it. I was put off to say the least. In speaking to George he seemed excited by the project eager to talk, answer questions etc.

Anyways.. she is on her way.. Pearl White / RED interior... Built for Mario Andretti . An 87 with factory installed sideskirts . Was owned by Mario Andretti and then sold to the previous owner who has had it in his collection for over 20yrs, along with numerous other cars, like an Lm002, Enzo etc..

I am STOKED!

8.jpg

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice!!!

And the Andretti provenance only makes it that much sweeter. Very cool, looking forward to seeing what you do to it as time passes. :icon_thumleft:

congrats, stupid donkeylover: you finally got the best car ever. This time keep it.

Ciao

Allan have a blow out with the guy.NAAAAAA say it isnt true LOL

I am glad I was able to help get this done...but BOY do I need a frickn drink!! One of the more tough one's to get done..the owner really did not want to let it go...but he is all warm and fuzzy now and I have a new friend in NJ LOL Well be working on his other cars he is thining down his collection...

ONE thing Allan forgot..this car ONLY HAS just under 5000 ORIGINAL "what I would call" one owner miles...Mario did not keep it long as he got a 89 anniversary..(we all know that car) very soon after this car. This car had some nice upgrades and ONE of a KIND items added to it..a true collectors piece IMO..a GREAT SCORE of a car.

No what should I do with the title he sent me HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Congratulations Allan! Its very similar to your first one.

Almost like going back in time to re-live things.

Enjoy it in health. Sincerely Vic

No what should I do with the title he sent me HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

In Washington, unless the buyer has paid in full.... :lol2:

Good luck with the new toy! All white errthang in Allans garage

Very nice acquisition!

I can't wait to see it after Evans is done with it. I assume you'll get Euro bumpers installed?

Very nice acquisition!

I can't wait to see it after Evans is done with it. I assume you'll get Euro bumpers installed?

Yes, amongst other things.

You're following through with what you said previously about collectables and notable cars making you happy. Good for you dude. That car is super sweet.

Gonna be sick. What were they thinking with those black monstrosities? At least in white they might have blended a bit. Congrats.

You're following through with what you said previously about collectables and notable cars making you happy. Good for you dude. That car is super sweet.

Thanks! Yes, I dont even pay attention to any of the new cars anymore for the most part. High production figures no longer make those cars special. Look at the Aventador, in 1 year, they made 1/2 the entire Countach production run.

Might be sacrilige but I think the original wheels in black might be a nice touch.

No black. Black makes the wheels look tiny. Im torn between leaving them pearl white.. or simply refinishing them to factory silver.

Congrats! Beautiful car and one of the best color combos on a car in my opinion. Can't wait to see what you have planned for it.

Beautiful car, love it!

I don't know why but I was expecting a 1987 Porsche slant nose. Didn't notice the lamborghini logo on the cover at first.

Mother of god. Pearl White on red is the tits!! Can't wait to see what you do with it.

Nothing earth shattering I can do with it. It will look like this as I will prob take the wing off. Im not going to do any EFI on this one as I want to keep it original. So I will do exhaust, MSD ignition, wires, filters.. Thats about it..

4953027522_9b2093a98f.jpg

IMG_2662.JPG