The Time has come! Revelation

Thanks! When it comes back I will be ready to race you!

No need to. That one looks totally faster than any of mine. It's one of the most iconic cars ever made.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats! What a beautiful ride...doesn't get better. :icon_super:

The level of douchebagery on F-chat has hit an all time high. Case in point, this attack on QVpower's car.

Thought Id chime in about that... You cant blame the guy because he really couldnt evade questions about that blue DD... so it was easier for him to attack and draw attention away from himself and what he was doing... Classic Joe.. But Im not flustered by him one bit... The thing is I am completely happy with my ct and what it does for me.. After I bought my car, I entered it into 2 different concourso events, one in Long Beach and the other at the Italian Concourso in Monterey. Both events to my surprise, my ct took home 2nd place for best Lamborghini, against what I personally thought were cars that were better and truly impressive. I was particularly surprised that 1st place were both miuras with at least 150k worth of restoration... Of course, at concourso, the car is judged by its originality and my guess would be that skirts or not, my car excelled with flying colors... As the judges chose my car, I have nothing to prove to Joe or anyone about my car. Because ultimately at the end of the day, driving my car in the early morning on a weekend is the true satisfaction... not a trophy or the noise created by others. I certainly dont need to care about the opinion of someone who's motives were to broker out cars through a veiled title of lambo historian... Overall, I certainly enjoy the people within the lambo community. But lately, Joe's conduct both on and off the boards truly has put a negative spin for the Lambo community as a whole... which is a shame because for me Lamborghini has always been not just the cars but the wonderful people. And ultimately, I fear that would be enthusiasts are gonna be burned or put off by people like him... I certainly dont want to see my favorite marque fall to such depths... Im sure Ferruccio would not have approved...

I think you should change back to Allan Lambo. 2 Lambos, bad ass ones at that, seems like adequate qualification.

Old one was: Allan Lambo Kills All.

New one needs a small change. Allan Lambo's Kill All.

Belated congratulations on the purchase.

Car looks fantastic.

Enjoy the heck out of it !!!!!

I always held Sackey in high regard, his behavior of late has been inexcusable.

First Michael Sheehan, now Joe Sackey.....

Guys who made a name for knowing every OEM bolt and paint spray pattern on these cars, but then doing silly things to undermine their reputations. :eusa_wall:

But lately, Joe's conduct both on and off the boards truly has put a negative spin for the Lambo community as a whole... which is a shame because for me Lamborghini has always been not just the cars but the wonderful people. And ultimately, I fear that would be enthusiasts are gonna be burned or put off by people like him... I certainly dont want to see my favorite marque fall to such depths... Im sure Ferruccio would not have approved...

I think its from hanging out on that board.... Thats how the F guys act.... As a whole.... Its a pencil penis compensation thing where you can't just buy a car.... Its got to be a fcuking competition and about one upping somebody else to make yourself feel better at every turn.... Thats never been our thing.

My experience is that's an OLD GUY thing.... A Mid life crisis thing.... And most of the Lambo owners I know, don't fit into that mold... But of course, all the owners I know are from this board.... I haven't hung around the "concorso" "monterey" "Champagne and correct period side skirts make my anus twitch" crowd.... So maybe Im just missing out on all that fcuking fun....

I think its time for a bump on my "Lambo-power Code of Conduct for Exotic Car Owners"

I think its from hanging out on that board.... Thats how the F guys act.... As a whole.... Its a pencil penis compensation thing where you can't just buy a car.... Its got to be a fcuking competition and about one upping somebody else to make yourself feel better at every turn.... Thats never been our thing.

My experience is that's an OLD GUY thing.... A Mid life crisis thing.... And most of the Lambo owners I know, don't fit into that mold... But of course, all the owners I know are from this board.... I haven't hung around the "concorso" "monterey" "Champagne and correct period side skirts make my anus twitch" crowd.... So maybe Im just missing out on all that fcuking fun....

I think its time for a bump on my "Lambo-power Code of Conduct for Exotic Car Owners"

:lol2: :lol2:

Here's the original list which sparked RD's list....well intentioned, but hilarious the obligation he feels he needs to live up to:

1. My cars will always be clean and well presentable. I will ensure that my cars are in the highest state of mechanical condition and maintenance. Exotics are indeed rare, and to see one is a special experience. I have an obligation to present these cars to others at a high standard.

2. I will always be polite, courteous, and friendly. I will not talk down to or ignore anyone, and I will cheerfully answer all questions. Exotic owners wrongly suffer from a "snob" label. By actively and always countering this, I will strive to change this perception among all whom I meet.

3. Where feasible, I will encourage inspection and observation of my cars. If someone is clean and courteous, I will encourage them to sit in my cars. I will actively encourage photographs. In particular, I will encourage this among younger children. On occasion, I will offer rides to admirers under the appropriate circumstances.

4. With one exception (see 5, below), I will obey all traffic laws or local traffic customs. Especially, I will pass other cars only in marked, safe passing zones, and I will always respect traffic speeds and noise ordinances within city limits. I will always drive in a defensive manner to protect myself and my vehicle. I will not initiate nor will I respond to challenges to race my cars on open public roads.

5. Operating my cars as God, Enzo, and Ferruccio (or Colin) intended will occur only on open, rural routes free of heavy traffic or on appropriately designated race courses. On public highways, I will use my highest powers of observation and diligence to ensure that I place myself, my vehicles, and the public in no additional danger. I will be aware of the environment and road conditions, and I will not drive at excessive speeds on unknown or suspect roads. When approaching blind corners or hills, I will assume that an obstacle exists and will take appropriate defensive measures.

6. I will share my passion and excitement for exotic cars with others through community service and charitable events. I will actively seek out community organizations such as local police departments and schools and offer my cars for use in events such as DARE programs, homecoming parades, pep rallies, etc. Many communities have "Make a Wish" foundations for sick children. If given the opportunity, I will offer a day with myself and my cars to such organizations in an effort to brighten an otherwise trying life for someone less fortunate than I.

7. I will be honest and open with other enthusiasts, and I will accurately represent my cars to prospective owners and buyers. I will keep complete records, and I will always follow up with purchasers of my cars to ensure that they continue to gain maximum satisfaction and appreciation for cars that I have owned and serviced.

8. I will always have a smile on my face when inspecting, driving, or showing my cars to others. I will never forget how fortunate I've been to own such automobiles and I will constantly remind myself that the future is uncertain, and that today may be as good as it gets

:lol2: :lol2:

Here's the original list which sparked RD's list....well intentioned, but hilarious the obligation he feels he needs to live up to:

1. My cars will always be clean and well presentable. I will ensure that my cars are in the highest state of mechanical condition and maintenance. Exotics are indeed rare, and to see one is a special experience. I have an obligation to present these cars to others at a high standard.

2. I will always be polite, courteous, and friendly. I will not talk down to or ignore anyone, and I will cheerfully answer all questions. Exotic owners wrongly suffer from a "snob" label. By actively and always countering this, I will strive to change this perception among all whom I meet.

3. Where feasible, I will encourage inspection and observation of my cars. If someone is clean and courteous, I will encourage them to sit in my cars. I will actively encourage photographs. In particular, I will encourage this among younger children. On occasion, I will offer rides to admirers under the appropriate circumstances.

4. With one exception (see 5, below), I will obey all traffic laws or local traffic customs. Especially, I will pass other cars only in marked, safe passing zones, and I will always respect traffic speeds and noise ordinances within city limits. I will always drive in a defensive manner to protect myself and my vehicle. I will not initiate nor will I respond to challenges to race my cars on open public roads.

5. Operating my cars as God, Enzo, and Ferruccio (or Colin) intended will occur only on open, rural routes free of heavy traffic or on appropriately designated race courses. On public highways, I will use my highest powers of observation and diligence to ensure that I place myself, my vehicles, and the public in no additional danger. I will be aware of the environment and road conditions, and I will not drive at excessive speeds on unknown or suspect roads. When approaching blind corners or hills, I will assume that an obstacle exists and will take appropriate defensive measures.

6. I will share my passion and excitement for exotic cars with others through community service and charitable events. I will actively seek out community organizations such as local police departments and schools and offer my cars for use in events such as DARE programs, homecoming parades, pep rallies, etc. Many communities have "Make a Wish" foundations for sick children. If given the opportunity, I will offer a day with myself and my cars to such organizations in an effort to brighten an otherwise trying life for someone less fortunate than I.

7. I will be honest and open with other enthusiasts, and I will accurately represent my cars to prospective owners and buyers. I will keep complete records, and I will always follow up with purchasers of my cars to ensure that they continue to gain maximum satisfaction and appreciation for cars that I have owned and serviced.

8. I will always have a smile on my face when inspecting, driving, or showing my cars to others. I will never forget how fortunate I've been to own such automobiles and I will constantly remind myself that the future is uncertain, and that today may be as good as it gets

Oh man, I remember that stupid list.

Whose list is that? Cause if it was Joe's I guess its time to amend that list...

I think it was some other ferrarifag.

here we have a ct for sale... s2, Red/black... the illusive low body....NEEDS NOTHING ( fixes are elective). asking $180,000. lol.

Poor car..

here we have a ct for sale... s2, Red/black... the illusive low body....NEEDS NOTHING ( fixes are elective). asking $180,000. lol.

...just 180 k? :icon_mrgreen:

Thats patina to us experts in the know...

Actually the car was tastefully and artfully restyled by the exgirlfriend of exhusband of exwife of a famed rockstar. Hence the signature lines on the drivers side. The vehicle's history is documented well through the available papers (restraining order, charges of assault and battery, and divorce paperwork) to support this colorful history which of course will be provided upon request. A spendid car that NEEDS NOTHING. Any adjustment to the tasteful restyling is an available ELECTIVE option. If interested please wire the requested amount to the paypal acct of [email protected].