Upgrading Widebody GTT

Lambofan35

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Duhawks-different kit but similar weight I'm sure.

Compared to your car NOW- I have some motec parts, additional wiring, additional fuel lines, widebody parts on mine probably weigh about the same, underbody panels in your car are a little lighter, your door panels might be 2lbs lighter, I have 2 piece steel rotors, blah blah blah.....

Oh I forgot, I have mufflers on my car and you don't :P

Between all of that, the cars are pretty darn close in weight, especially if you add the additional parts you need when you build the motor.

Yeah I didn't mean to sound like I was comparing. It is neat to see the difference between the two different cars LP and not.

I didn't weigh mine when it was stock so I am not sure how much fat it gained.

I am actually surprised at the weight of my car to be honest. It is probably only maybe 200 lbs lighter than my R8 was. It is not near as big of a difference that Lambo makes it sound with these "Superleggeras"

• 4 weeks later...

I can confirm the 335/30/18 R888 hook up better than the 315/25/20 michelin sport cup tires. Just need to get some decent weather and will go for some new vbox times!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to start a new thread as soon as some footage is up :)

Lets just say that this car is faster then I thought it was, lol. I have new vbox times on 109 Octane and a couple cool races that I hope get edited well.

I'm going to start a new thread as soon as some footage is up :)

Lets just say that this car is faster then I thought it was, lol. I have new vbox times on 109 Octane and a couple cool races that I hope get edited well.

Can't wait to see the footage... :icon_thumleft:

Just weighed my car with exactly a 1/2 tank of gas.

3660 lbs..What a beast!!

Definitely needs to go on a diet. I was thinking about possibly doing the following:

-Change out the seats (60-70 lbs savings)

-Change out the wheels (20 lbs savings)

-Change out the battery (20 lbs savings)

Only issue is, the cost involved verse reward achieved is not very good.

That's basically spending about 4K to be about 1-2 cars faster.. :crybaby2:

Any 4k options left at UGR?

Funny, that was he first thought that crossed my mind as well, lol.

Unfortunately, no..=(

Any 4k options left at UGR?

Funny, that was the first thought that crossed my mind as well, lol.

Unfortunately, no..=(

Hire a part time secretary to screen your calls so Kevin can't talk you into a 20k+ upgrade. Might work for a while...Probably not.

Race Heads ... And ... Put it on a diet ...

woooosh, I am a baller on a budget. No can do to both.. :lol2:

100 lbs isn't going to be very dramatic on a car with that kind of power.

$4k buys a few gallons of C16 :icon_super:

Exactly, lol. Not even worth it.

Hire a part time secretary to screen your calls so Kevin can't talk you into a 20k+ upgrade. Might work for a while...Probably not.

I need to find a way to block all his calls...lol

Your comment ... "I'm a baller on a budget" ... Says it all ...

Anybody with a Lambo ... LP560 ... With a twin turbo upgrade ... But not just any TT upgrade ...

One of the best street packages available, anywhere on the planet ... A UGR Stage 3 ...

Means ... You're definitely a baller ...

So step away from the keyboard, and go enjoy one of the coolest rides on the planet ...

That just happens to ALREADY be in your garage ...

Your comment ... "I'm a baller on a budget" ... Says it all ...

Anybody with a Lambo ... LP560 ... With a twin turbo upgrade ... But not just any TT upgrade ...

One of the best street packages available, anywhere on the planet ... A UGR Stage 3 ...

Means ... You're definitely a baller ...

So step away from the keyboard, and go enjoy one of the coolest rides on the planet ...

That just happens to ALREADY be in your garage ...

lol...thanks brother. I would be out enjoying it today but the weather is not cooperating.

I will have some good footage for everyone to see very soon...:)

Battery would be the last thing I would do even though its cheap. You will want a battery tender if it sits for a week.

The seats and wheels I would just wait for the right opportunity to come up. I can get carbon seats made if we had enough interest from Lamborghini owners but I doubt it would be worth my time compared to what's out there now.

• 5 months later...

It's been a while since I commented on my thread...

Update:

It still kicks dirty stinkin butt on the street!! Haven't done much except change oil, check tire pressure, change plugs, and add race gas in once in a while. UGR did an amazing job and I I'm just driving it as often as possible in Sunny FL.

I'm still using 93 octane 60-130mph as it's almost untouchable= 4.02, 4.04, 4.06 all with 2 people in the car. Every time i try by myself, I find traffic. I'm going to run into the 3 seconds on pump gas one of these days without a passenger.

I've ran 9.6 1/4 mile at 162.5mph with only 1250hp setting as well.

Might be time to upgrade to some of the bigger dog setups once I see them next week at tx2k14, we will see...

Awesome ! Your set up works extremely well. Only advice I will tell you regarding the big boy builds is that once you opt for it , the car will then become married to drum fuel , there is no turning back :-)

Awesome ! Your set up works extremely well. Only advice I will tell you regarding the big boy builds is that once you opt for it , the car will then become married to drum fuel , there is no turning back :-)

Amen.... Ugh lol. Need more import!!!