He must have been really worried about the $30 parking ticket / Ferrari Fag sighting

stevenh766

To be fair the ticket is the least of his worries now :eusa_dance:

I was chuckling to myself earlier today because I've been shopping for new car insurance and going through the standard questions.

Have you had any tickets?

Have you had insurance cancelled in the last 6 years....etc etc.

I SOOO BAD wanted to tell the lady on the phone that I was getting a ticket for parked illegally, no stickers, and then I drove into the cops leg and ran over his foot and I'm wondering if that will affect my rates at all, just to see what she would say.

:lol2:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair the ticket is the least of his worries now :eusa_dance:

I read somewhere that he made his money making an iphone app that tells you how long lines are at certain social events?

That should come in handy when the boys at Rikers run a line on him.

• 2 weeks later...
The cop has hired an attorney and is suing the 458 owner for $10mil. Apparently the cop suffered a swollen and bruised foot.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

What an idiot. He is what is wrong with our overly litigious country.

Two morons, expected outcome.

Wouldn't be funny if the cop wins some sort of compensation and buys a 458 :icon_mrgreen:

Then he finds the young prick and runs over his foot. Lol

I loved his Oscar winning performance at the end after you can clearly see he intentionally placed his foot under the wheel :lol2:

why would the cop put his foot in front of his tire?

it looks like he deliberately slides his foot in front of the cars tire...like he was sticking his foot in a door way to keep a door open or something. the driver is an arrogant idiot obviously...but he also cant see the cops foot.

I know a decent amount of cops, most of them aren't living abundantly by any means, in fact many are hard up for more money.

What does the average cop (without a degree) make, $60k a year? After taxes he takes home $3500? After mortgage, expenses, etc there is not much left on the table.

If some baller acts like an idiot and assaults them with his $200,000 Ferrari, I would say 100% of them would sue as well.

I think this would also apply to 99% of the general population.

• 7 months later...