He must have been really worried about the $30 parking ticket / Ferrari Fag sighting

stevenh766

My best guess is that hes a foreigner that doesn't understand that money doesn't give you the privilege of ignoring the law / authority here.

Discuss.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw this on FB. Both the officer and the idiot driver are wrong IMO.

Hope he driver gets jail time and officer gets fired.

Also just noticed that the driver had his window up when officer told him to stop. Maybe he didn't hear him, and thought he was writing a ticket for another car since supposedly his car was valet parked at a hotel. Also, cop shouldn't have intentionally placed his foot under the front tire as you can see he intentionally did.

I am interested to see how this unfolds

Also just noticed that the driver had his window up when officer told him to stop. Maybe he didn't hear him, and thought he was writing a ticket for another car since supposedly his car was valet parked at a hotel. Also, cop shouldn't have intentionally placed his foot under the front tire as you can see he intentionally did.

I am interested to see how this unfolds

He may or may not have deserved the ticket, but it is pretty clear the cop was standing in front of his car and and he drove directly into him and continued to do so after making contact. The cop may have been in the wrong up front, but there is no justifying the driver's actions.

He may or may not have deserved the ticket, but it is pretty clear the cop was standing in front of his car and and he drove directly into him and continued to do so after making contact. The cop may have been in the wrong up front, but there is no justifying the driver's actions.

The dick cop stepped in font of the car.

Ild be pissed if I were that taxi when the cop slammed the fagarri door into the taxis

The dick cop stepped in font of the car.

Sorry, I totally forgot that once someone steps in front of your car the law and common sense goes out the window and you are supposed to drive into them. My apologies.

Sorry, I totally forgot that once someone steps in front of your car the law and common sense goes out the window and you are supposed to drive into them. My apologies.

:iamwithstupid:

I would think common sence an self preservation alnone would lean toward NOT stepping infront of cars.

Either way, mr 458 is sol

I think the description is not giving us the full details. If it is was parking in the valet section for the hotel then the valet would have the key, valet would explain to the cop so why has the owner got the key and trying to drive off? You don't need to drive off if you are in the right.

People are too happy to pile on the cop without thinking he is just doing a job.

I think the description is not giving us the full details. If it is was parking in the valet section for the hotel then the valet would have the key, would explain to the cop so why has the owner got the key and trying to drive off. You don't need to drive off if you are in the right.

People are too happy to pile on the cop without thinking he is just doing a job.

:iamwithstupid:

Cop and drivers are both idiots. Driver for driving into the cop, and cop for not getting out of the way of a moving car.

I agree that both people handled the situation poorly but the car should not have been moving, actually in retrospect, the cop should have stopped him from getting in the car until he was done writing the ticket.

Who is liable for the damage to the taxi (officer opens Ferrari door into side of taxi) and the Ferrari (all the scratches to the side)?

Driver should have went to jail for dressing like a phag

Cop being overly dramatic faking his foot injury (soccer flop)

Girlfriend has a hunchback

No excuse, the dude drove into the cop and he knew what he was doing. Take the ticket and deal with it later if you were not in the wrong. I doubt he didn't know he was the one getting the ticket....else why wasn't his GF getting in the car at the same time?

Cop or no cop, Ferrari or Chevette, you don't drive into someone and onto their foot.

I was at the store yesterday waiting to drive out of my parking spot and some idiots were walking slow in front of my car, the wife talking on her phone. I was pissed but if I drove forward into them I would be 100% in the fault.

Cop and driver are stupid, the cop because he stood in front of the car on purpose and the driver for leaving. He should have known this would happen.

Driver should have went to jail for dressing like a phag

Cop being overly dramatic faking his foot injury (soccer flop)

Girlfriend has a hunchback

Oh man, you are so funny. Hilarious stuff, keep them coming.

Did anyone notice the parking cones around the car? From what I've heard the hotel okay'd & parked the car there. I smell a liability lawsuit.

As I said valet should have the key right? I would not be surprised if the Ferrari driver annoyed the valet by parking there and he stuck the cone around, the valet called over a cop and then you see what you see.

One would like to think cops in NYC are not going to go around checking valet spaces.

I think the description is not giving us the full details. If it is was parking in the valet section for the hotel then the valet would have the key, valet would explain to the cop so why has the owner got the key and trying to drive off? You don't need to drive off if you are in the right.

As much as it pains me..... :iamwithstupid:

So there is no possibility that the valet just handed over the keys to the driver so he could leave?

Was his girlfriend ready to go with him? Wouldn't the valet move the cones? Why is the cop looking at the valet parking section?

Way too much testosterone happening. Ferrari driver thinks his shit doesn't stink and shows no respect. Cop want to prove he is the authority so sets him up and then all hell breaks loose over a stupid parking ticket. Waste of everyone's time and tax payer's money.

Once the car starts to just move the cop puts himself MORE in the way of it.... daring the driver to hit him. Surprise surprise... you got rubbed. I don't think his foot was run over and it certainly wasn't a hit BUT it doesn't matter. The driver should not have tried to move the car. The cop at that time had no authority to stop him from getting in the car and even starting it. Where it was parked i don't think was the issue... the car had no front plate and i think that is required in NY. Driver should have just walked up and said "beautiful day isn't it? Thanks, have a good one". Why bother with anything else?