LP Members who have come.. and gone..

Well as I am in cheeky mood.

Fortis threw his toys out of the pram with me and whilst to this point I have not slagged him off on here about his drama queen ways he has been happily slagging me off elsewhere to anyone that would listen. If he wants to come back, fine, drop the fanfare and just do it, it is just an internet site but in all honesty I have dated more mentally stable women and that is saying something since I seem to be a mentalist magnet right now.

Monaco, ah the Bodyguard, as I keep saying, he isn't banned he just knows we have some questions to ask him so maybe that explains why he is not here... Like what is the situation with him claiming to have Slowpoke followed about and he emailed more than one member on his every movements? Yeah, you read that right.

Vroom and AJglobal. Miss those guys on here.

We need set up a forum "wiki" with all the forum members current and previous for posterity

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW LP drama, stuff dreams are made of! :icon_mrgreen:

Thank you guys, I see some of you are still think about me, which is very nice and kind, it's nice to see you still have friends and let's not forget enemies, it makes you feel alive doesn't it?

I missed this place very much and since my work schedule relaxes for the next 6 months at least, I would certainly enjoy coming back.

I see Mr Chaos managed to squeeze in a single paragraph, toys, prams, drama queen, mentalist, mentally unstable, fanfare, his current and ex girlfriends, this must be a new Olympic record for Team GB ha ha ha

I am sorry if this puts a slight dent in your ego, even though you were certainly one of the contributing factors, you were not the main reason I decided to take a break from LP.

I was in the middle of a massive project, extremely busy and had no time or patience to deal with all the drama that was happening at that point, smooth sailing I could deal with, nonsense certainly not.

Also just to clarify the slagging part, I never said anything to anyone that I haven't already said to you, I don't see any issues with that, you sure must've got a hint that you slightly hurt my feelings when you did not get a birthday card from me last year. :icon_thumleft:

Here I was thinking to myself, will be great to be back all nonsense must be gone by now :icon_mrgreen:

Thank you guys, I see some of you are still think about me, which is very nice and kind, it's nice to see you still have friends and let's not forget enemies, it makes you feel alive doesn't it?

I missed this place very much and since my work schedule relaxes for the next 6 months at least, I would certainly enjoy coming back.

I see Mr Chaos managed to squeeze in a single paragraph, toys, prams, drama queen, mentalist, mentally unstable, fanfare, his current and ex girlfriends, this must be a new Olympic record for Team GB ha ha ha

I am sorry if this puts a slight dent in your ego, even though you were certainly one of the contributing factors, you were not the main reason I decided to take a break from LP.

I was in the middle of a massive project, extremely busy and had no time or patience to deal with all the drama that was happening at that point, smooth sailing I could deal with, nonsense certainly not.

Also just to clarify the slagging part, I never said anything to anyone that I haven't already said to you, I don't see any issues with that, you sure must've got a hint that you slightly hurt my feelings when you did not get a birthday card from me last year. :icon_thumleft:

Here I was thinking to myself, will be great to be back all nonsense must be gone by now :icon_mrgreen:

Yay Fortis!!!! Its an LP homecoming. And puhleaze....we have the drama locked down!!!!! You have missed some good stuff buddy. Welcome home.

Hello again!

Allan, hello! Tell the truth, you started this tread because you missed me :lol2:

On a serious note, I looked at the beautiful Countach you bought, I am not a jealous person but I envy you for finding that gem, congratulations!

ASSMAN ?

I remember your avatar, is it GASMAN?? :lol2:

Porter, I remember that Ninja! :lol2:

Thank you, it feels good to be on here again!

Allan, hello! Tell the truth, you started this tread because you missed me :lol2:

On a serious note, I looked at the beautiful Countach you bought, I am not a jealous person but I envy you for finding that gem, congratulations!

Thank you! Good to have you back.

Porter, I remember that Ninja! :lol2:

Thank you, it feels good to be on here again!

About time you posted :turboalex:

Fortis is back, that is awesome. :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:

Now I can enjoy the capt using his passive-aggressive skills to trigger Fortis' hulk rage... :icon_mrgreen:

Fortis, post some pics of your latest design jobs, those were always impressive.

Mako since you asked so nicely.

Office design, just completed, architectural award nomination (not my idea but had to run with it) :icon_mrgreen:

Ok the customers that bought the building from me, husband and wife, direct opposite of each other, the lady loves very modern, minimalistic decor, the husband hardcore antique architecture.

They told me that cost wasn't an issue providing that I can "blend" both styles to a level where they will complement each other and not look out of place.

Ok try blending, recycled wood, antique furniture with modern furniture and lighting that had to come from Sweden (the lady owner loves Sweden)

They were great people to work with, we had an excellent time!

Modern

Image_60.jpg

Image_54.jpg

Image_56.jpg

Antique

Image_65.jpg

Image_57.jpg

Image_69.jpg

Welcome back Fortis! Porter had fun using his ninja editing skills to give me a new name as well.

Rob S

Hey Rob how are you?

I am not sure what happened with our emails, not sure if you ever got my last one, either way I hope you are doing well!

the husband hardcore antique architecture.

Antique

post-7524-1344659846.jpg

Welcome back Fortis.

But wow, I'm not a fan of this. This is an office building right, why did he want to have this kind of furniture, it looks out of place.

Fortis

About fcuking time you show your face dude. :icon_mrgreen:

Now if only SWIL could come back to bullshit us some more, that would be fun.