LP Members who have come.. and gone..

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LVEric - back issues and a beef with BMWRacer

MOSS

LOL, LVERIC and i don't have any beefs. He just didn't like the size of my bets at the blackjack table :icon_mrgreen:

I think Dan And Pantera were banned. I always wondered why because the entertainment value was off the chart.

Pantera was too stupid to moderate, ended up being too much work. We just could not get through to him no matter how hard we tried.

I stumbled upon a thread of yours through google , asking for money in parody of that dude with his Mercdes CLS63 AMG who was begging for money on a mercedesforum. Whatever happened to him?

Oh haha, I remember that clown.. I dont know what happneded to him.. Prob lost everything.

Tommy is still around... He sticks mostly to the back side...

Ralf- Ralf is unable to logon and we cant figure out why.... There doesnt appear to be any problem with his account, but we were never able to fix it. We concluded it had to be his ISP blocking us.

Our Greek friend Mecano, hasn't been at the forum for years but I hope he is doing well. Best Lambo pics came from him. And I haven't seen vinking Kevin around for some time, would like to get in contact with him

Our Greek friend Mecano, hasn't been at the forum for years but I hope he is doing well. Best Lambo pics came from him. And I haven't seen vinking Kevin around for some time, would like to get in contact with him

Vinking came to see me last year. He is doing well and back in China so he no longer hunts the Vins in the U.S.

No, I'm pretty sure he posts here. Allan will know.

Wasn't that the guy that went to jail for killing some old guy while racing a camaro in arizona?

Wasn't that the guy that went to jail for killing some old guy while racing a camaro in arizona?

Not the same guy but I think they were buddies...something about the brotherhood of AMG pants or some shit.

Glad to hear that Fortis will be back soon, interested to see how his construction idea turned out.

I think that's a different guy. The guy in AZ was in an E55.

I think that's a different guy. The guy in AZ was in an E55.

Yes 2 different people, both currently taking it up the ass no doubt. Both from MBWORLD.

I see a lot of people posting RIP Peter. The only Peter I know is PeterK with the 78 Countach. Does anybody mind filling me in?

I see a lot of people posting RIP Peter. The only Peter I know is PeterK with the 78 Countach. Does anybody mind filling me in?

Peter2

He was a very loved member of LP who sadly passed away Nov 7, 2008 according to the thread.

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...ter2&st=120

He was very well known for posting funny pictures of cats all over the forum.

Peter2

He was a very loved member of LP who sadly passed away Nov 7, 2008 according to the thread.

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...ter2&st=120

He was very well known for posting funny pictures of cats all over the forum.

Thanks for the link. I just read all 18 pages. Truly sad but yet amazing to see how LPower came together and shared concern over him missing from the board.

yeah it would be nice to have TommyJames posting regularly again.

Also, WHYTRY? not sure if that was his username but his car in monterey blue was famous.