MULLET's Underground Racing Race Version TT Superleggera **Pictures**

Underground Racing

Thanks to Mullet for choosing Underground Racing to build his TT Gallardo. This TT Lamborghini is a Race Version (1000+ whp on pump gas and 1550 whp on race gas) that will get plenty of racing action as anyone that knows Jason knows he's out racing about every weekend. Should see some great videos out of this car soon. This Superleggera has a Carbon/Carbon race clutch, Motec boost by gear and a few other tricks. This was a 8-10 week build.

Thanks, Kevin Howeth

[email protected] Mullet-08LamboTTGallardoSL_04.jpg Mullet-08LamboTTGallardoSL_06.jpg Mullet-08LamboTTGallardoSL_03.jpg Mullet-08LamboTTGallardoSL_02.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice, looking forward to running it in October.

Jesse

Thanks to Mullet for choosing Underground Racing to build his TT Gallardo. This TT Lamborghini a Race Version (1000+ whp on pump gas and 1550 whp on race gas) that will get plenty of racing action as anyone that knows Jason knows he's out racing about every weekend. Should see some great videos out of this car soon. This Superleggera has a Carbon/Carbon race clutch, Motec boost by gear and a few other tricks. This was a 8-10 week build.

Thanks, Kevin Howeth

[email protected] Mullet-08LamboTTGallardoSL_04.jpg Mullet-08LamboTTGallardoSL_06.jpg Mullet-08LamboTTGallardoSL_03.jpg Mullet-08LamboTTGallardoSL_02.jpg

Thanks Kevin, KC and crew.

Looking forward to durability testing this thing (as Kevin passes out at his desk reading this). :)

are you still keeping the ford GT? will this car ever see a 1/4 track or just highway rolls?

Has it already been that long since I dropped it off at UGR? Time FLIES...but then again, so do the UGR cars! Looking forward to seeing this one run too! Congrats!

are you still keeping the ford GT? will this car ever see a 1/4 track or just highway rolls?

Keeping the GT. Im doing some 1/4 pulls in the gt in a few weeks.

I do have the new bad ass diff in the G. :)

Kevin to freak out in 3......2.......

It's our new billet race differential. More info will be released soon. :icon_mrgreen:

Hmmmm ..... I'm guessing that explains the Carbon/Carbon Race Clutch, as well ...

Is this a new item????

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest SP_Lotta Murci

easily a low 9 sec car with that trap, 8's without that shitty 60ft....i got tunnel vision just watching from the go-pro view.

keep in mind the egear can't launch. Check the trap speed.

what was the HP on the 163 pass?

I thought with the new billet diff you could launch it?

what was the HP on the 163 pass?

I thought with the new billet diff you could launch it?

1400+-

the diff is in place for durability, it's the Egear that is still the achilles (sp) heel. The stock diff is a weak link.

egear launches at 5k rpm which might work on that car with the extended gearing.... I was getting 1.8 60' times from my 2006 GTT e-gear...

• 8 months later...
It's our new billet race differential. More info will be released soon. :icon_mrgreen:

do you happen to know the build sheet on this car...it would be interesting to see what the car has in it

Very strange new lurker asking all these questions......

What happened to my exhaust thread?