As a long time Lambo Power Member

Guest MOSS

Guest MOSS

I think we all do a great job protecting and informing each other..thus the need to post this video about a 02 Murcielago that was just posted for sale in the classifieds section.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MOSS
I don't have 18 minutes to sit through the video, can someone give me the cliff notes?

You might take the time if you are interested in purchasing it. :read:

i'm missing it also, is it because he is abusing it in some fashion i'm overlooking? Looks to just be a spirited drive. :eusa_think:

i'm missing it also, is it because he is abusing it in some fashion i'm overlooking? Looks to just be a spirited drive. :eusa_think:

:iamwithstupid:

Yes, if I am abusing the car let me know. I would consider myself as a non abuser. I have seen much worse drivers and abusers of these cars in my day. The Fastest I have had the car up to is 150mph. I don't miss shift, and I am easy on the clutch. Only 1 time have I ever taken off quickly from a standstill and that is on the video. As well there are other questions I have had about check engine lights coming on etc. in the Murcielago part of the forum. After research and even discussing with other members on here all normal things with these cars. I am not trying hide anything with the sale. All in all I have an up and up car. I am a semi truck sales manager for a living and I don't burn anyone. When I purchased this car the previous owner was 100% honest about everything and It is a good example to own.

If anyone has questions let me know.

Guest MOSS

Did I say he was abusing it? Dont jump my ass for posting the video. It was to inform. If you love it then by all means jump on it. You guys seem sooooo much more intelligent than me. Thanks for the edification :icon_thumleft: cheers

Guest MOSS

Gee Whiz, so sorry I stepped on anyone's toes. Other than a handful of friends that know me well this board has its share of arrogant know it all crybabys.

Rarely does anyone post a thread like this for it to be a good thing and I think you know that. If it wasn't to show that something was wrong with the vehicle why not post it in the thread where he is trying to sell it?

Did I say he was abusing it? Dont jump my ass for posting the video. It was to inform. If you love it then by all means jump on it. You guys seem sooooo much more intelligent than me. Thanks for the edification :icon_thumleft: cheers

Did you post the video to inform or "protect"? :read:

Have no dog in this but, it did seem like you are trying to warn people......

Guest MOSS
Rarely does anyone post a thread like this for it to be a good thing and I think you know that. If it wasn't to show that something was wrong with the vehicle why not post it in the thread where he is trying to sell it?

Did I change the video to make it appear to be something that is was not marley? There are going to be those that appreciate looking at the video if they were trying to make an educated decision. There are going to be those that just run their mouth to show how ignorant they are. There will be those that watch it that have more money than sense that don't know what a spark plug is and think that because the redline is 8k why not hold it there at a stoplight and wonder why they replace a clutch a 3k miles and think thats normal spirited driving. There will be those that watch it that are nothing but keyboard tough guys that just want to prove what a baddass they are to themselves. All of those catagories of people reside on this board. I personally saw some things that concerned me. And I know a few others that pm'd me the same concerns. That was my take. Im not some newcomer if you want to check around. Spirited driving on a track is not bad for the car from time to time. I saw some other things personally and if you did not then I am very happy for you. Congrats to you. There are guys like Mike on this site that know almost every car and what kind of life they have had. I am thankful I can check with him good or bad. It is what it his. I dont need you giving me advice or making suggestions on what I post or where. If you think that is normal driving and shifting then I applaud you for your opinion.

Guest MOSS
Can I make a suggestion of you posting pics of that awesome cat you had?

Still have it. I will try to find some recent pics. He is 7 years old now but the exotic vet tells me that 20 years is not uncommon. He will probably outlive me. Especially if I hang around here too long. A lot of great guys on this board and I came over with Allan from Lambo talk 8 or so years ago when he started this party. Man, a lot has changed.

Still have it. I will try to find some recent pics. He is 7 years old now but the exotic vet tells me that 20 years is not uncommon. He will probably outlive me. Especially if I hang around here too long. A lot of great guys on this board and I came over with Allan from Lambo talk 8 or so years ago when he started this party. Man, a lot has changed.

Hang in there Billy!!

Personally I appreciate the post and hope others would do the same. Only the buyer's opinion matters, and I were the potential buyer I want to know as much of the car's history as possible.

In this particular case I feel how the car was used is fine, and it wouldn't keep me from making an offer at all.

Moss: Only a couple of them got pissy with you, the rest were just offering opinions on the car's usage. They're not shooting the messenger as much as it may seem, so there's no need to get offended. :icon_thumleft:

Guest MOSS
Personally I appreciate the post and hope others would do the same. Only the buyer's opinion matters, and I were the potential buyer I want to know as much of the car's history as possible.

In this particular case I feel how the car was used is fine, and it wouldn't keep me from making an offer at all.

Moss: Only a couple of them got pissy with you, the rest were just offering opinions on the car's usage. They're not shooting the messenger as much as it may seem, so there's no need to get offended. :icon_thumleft:

Mako, your right and I was directing my comments to those people not every member. Sorry if that was not clear. You know I don't mind having a "spirited" tangle with some people from time to time.

Hey guys. Just to clear everything up i didnt take offence to this video being posted like this. I know i have a clean car and it has been well taken care of. Heck The original clutch went to 27000 miles. Moss just was hoping everyone saw this to help potential buyers, good, bad, or indifferent.

Take care

Taking a neutrall position.

Being a car guy and hearing a discussion, I watched the video.

A couple points of interest:

I think the video is public information provided by the seller for all to view.

A member suggested that whoever has interest should watch the video.

Be your own judge on the info provided.

I would listen closely at the 1 minute mark though, since we are all being straightforward.

BTW-Driving 80 MPH through a residential area is STUPID and DEADLY- NO kids yet? Although that is not even close to an excuse.

Just my 2 cents

I don't believe there are malicious intentions from either the OP or the seller, so please, let's not let this get out of hand otherwise i will lock the thread .

Thank you.

Wow..what a weird post and how it seems to gotten out of hand....as an owner......looks like regualr driving to me as far as the car is concerned...everyone has their opinion on where is a good palce to give it some gas...not going there...but that video doesnt make me not want to buy it....makes me want to drive it!