So was Dwiggs Nasa Engineered SV TT 5000 at the Concourso?

Allan-Herbie

The white SV at the Stampede/Concourso was from Saudi Arabia. I talked to David about his SV but I'll let him update as he feels fit.

The white SV at the Stampede/Concourso was from Saudi Arabia. I talked to David about his SV but I'll let him update as he feels fit.

The pics I saw on Facebook show that his SV has turned black and put on a tiny bit of weight. ;)

I was there. I spent some time talking to Dave about his cars and Stig. Some very interesting stuff. Is it ambitious? Absolutely; but I don't see why in due time we won't see what he's been talking about.

I was there. I spent some time talking to Dave about his cars and Stig. Some very interesting stuff. Is it ambitious? Absolutely; but I don't see why in due time we won't see what he's been talking about.

In due time? Its been more than due time.. He told everyone it would take 6 weeks from start to finish.

I don't understand why D Wiggs is given such a hard time for running late on a cool project? He plans to share the details and show what he has been able to do, why is everyone on him for not meeting some artificial deadline? Who cares. Let him get it where he wants it to be, then he can show it when he is ready. Maybe it dates back to some forum trash talk that is before my time or it stems from something I never read. Either way, I don't get it.

I don't understand why D Wiggs is given such a hard time for running late on a cool project? He plans to share the details and show what he has been able to do, why is everyone on him for not meeting some artificial deadline? Who cares. Let him get it where he wants it to be, then he can show it when he is ready. Maybe it dates back to some forum trash talk that is before my time or it stems from something I never read. Either way, I don't get it.

I agree. I am not sure what all the constant jokes about him are about. I guess it is some sort of inside joke. I don't understand it.

I've done a bit of reading and it seems that he promised this amazing tuned car in a very short period of time and he failed to deliver, hence the comments.

God knows he tried :icon_mrgreen:

It's not that complicated. He said it would be done in 8 weeks back in January, and he made it sound like it was a) easy and B ) no big deal to do it better than anyone else. 7 months later...

I don't think anyone (ok, maybe I can think of a couple guys) is hoping someone's project craters, they are just giving him some grief over getting welcomed to the often ugly reality that is a ground-up mega hp supercar build.

It's called breaking his balls, guys do it to each other all the time. It keeps us all humble. :nhl_fight:

This goes back long before his latest SV. He used to talk a big game about his old black RWD Murci, quoting some insane WHP, 1/4 mile, and weight numbers. It's been a common theme, Allan v DWiggs, for some time now.

I think it might be divine intervention!

:iamwithstupid:

I think it is mostly Allan, but that started way back when in the 2500lb Murcielago days.

Personally, i think the SV will be done by the end of the year maybe early next year. That would be my guess