HGH?

m6power

So, last week hanging out with some buddies, I mentioned how turning 30 made me realize what "getting older" really meant. Anyways to make a long story short, one of my friends who is 35, mentioned HGH. He said when he turned 30, he started using it. He swears this is the greatest stuff on earth. Now Ive heard about the benefits and how it is dubbed "the fountain of youth," but I am very skeptical. He goes to one of those "wellness rejuvenation" clinics down in LA. Has anyone tried HGH and can give me some feedback? He really peaked my curiosity when he was mentioning how it made him feel less lethargic and more energetic. Is he full of shit? Anyone here tried or know someone who is using HGH?, and Im not talking about the stuff you order from China either.

I'm curious to hear about what people's experience is too. There is risk involved and I'd guess dosing is key. You want to avoid acromegaly. Another thing I've heard is the accelerated bone growth can cause problems.

Assman, exactly why Im skeptical. I know there are tards out there who abuse this stuff just like anything else, but my friend was telling me there are virtually no cons when used in proper dosing. The last thing I would want is a Barry Bonds sized head lol.

I can tell you it is the biggest difference between the body builders of the 70's and 80's versus the current guys.

Rumor has it , accelerates cancer growth also. Watch out !

Besides 30 is not old

That's not rumor, that's fact.

I've been taking it for years. I am ripped to shreds and have pussy flying at me from all directions. I cannot believe how sexy I am. It's all about sex and I get it 25 hours a day. The only issue is my heart has doubled in size and I have two weeks to live.

From what Ive seen 35-40 is the best age as natural gh is slowed/stopped.

There is alot of info out there- do some research and find out if its right for you. I know alot of people that are on and love it.

I've been taking it for years. I am ripped to shreds and have pussy flying at me from all directions. I cannot believe how sexy I am. It's all about sex and I get it 25 hours a day. The only issue is my heart has doubled in size and I have two weeks to live.

Now I'm really tempted.

Google Scott Alexander and piss yourself laughing

What is up with this place of late and the need for supplements? Yet I bet as soon as we get a spammer promoting pills on here we get about 50 report to moderators emails!

Here is something else to consider.

You just turned 30 and you feel you need to use strong and potentially dangerous supplements.

What's going to happen when you turn 40, even 50?

Save those options for when you REALLY need them.

At 30 you are still in your prime. Do it the old fashioned way. Work out hard (which will increase your HGH and Test naturally anyway) eat right, and get plenty of sleep. Drugs should never be used to substitute for the basics.

You just turned 30 and you feel you need to use strong and potentially dangerous supplements.

At 30 you are still in your prime. Do it the old fashioned way. Work out hard (which will increase your HGH and Test naturally anyway) eat right, and get plenty of sleep. Drugs should never be used to substitute for the basics.

I never considered it at all. It's just something we discussed at the time and it started to interest me is all.

I wouldn't recommend starting it at 30, assuming your blood chemistry is otherwise normal. But it can do some good things, once your natural production starts slowing down, and it shouldn't be really dangerous if you aren't taking it in large doses trying to get your levels far above normal (obviously if you have an active cancer or something it wouldn't be a good idea). There is also nothing wrong with the "stuff you get from China," assuming it is from a reliable manufacturer and supplier. I'd venture a guess that the vast majority of bigtime bodybuilders taking the stuff get it from China, as the cost is a fraction of what getting it through a pharmacy here is. In general, it helps combat a lot of the things most people notice as they get into their 40's and their natural production starts to decline, such as not sleeping well, loss of skin elasticity, increase in body fat, etc. Best to either find a knowledgeable anti-aging doc for advice or do a lot of your own research before trying it though. BTW, a number of people aren't taking HGH itself any more, but are taking other peptides such as a GHRH (growth hormone relasing hormone) combined with a GHRP (growth hormone releasing peptide), which causes the body to release HGH. I haven't investigated that extensively, but I think a lot of it has to do with these newer "research chemicals" being much less costly than HGH and easily available here in the U.S., as well as being largely unregulated, yet very effective. That stuff is all sold as "not for human use" I think, i.e., for research purposes.

When hypothetically is a right time for something like Superdrol?

IMO,

Supplements as strong as pro-hormones should be given careful consideration.

It would seem that the majority of people would rather pop a pill rather than do all the tough stuff first.

Proper diet, training , dedication, and rest will take most people as far as they would like to go if they try hard enough.

If a person has excelled at all those things and still feels that age is getting in the way, then that would be a personal decision that only you and your doctor can make.

IMO,

Supplements as strong as pro-hormones should be given careful consideration.

It would seem that the majority of people would rather pop a pill rather than do all the tough stuff first.

Proper diet, training , dedication, and rest will take most people as far as they would like to go if they try hard enough.

If a person has excelled at all those things and still feels that age is getting in the way, then that would be a personal decision that only you and your doctor can make.

Huge point here! And none of this is a miracle drug 4hr 2 a days in a bottle. You need to work your ass off to really see the gains, and IMO you should be in supreme condition to start with before you even consider jumping into this realm of supps. The potential damage to your joints because your ligaments and tendons can't keep up with the muscle strength increases is a huge deal if you aren't already in great shape.

start getting your testosterone tested annually for a baseline. then if it declines below normal you can consider supplementing. heavy weight training, cut way back on alcohol, dont eat soy,eating enough fat, fcuking, and other natural things keep you going better than supplements like HGH or Testosterone that will at minimum shrink your balls. im 43,train 5 days a week minimum with personal trainers, Jiu jitsu,olympic lifting and muay thai. this keeps the testosterone flowing...to put it bluntly i know im training right if i wake up with a hard on and want to fcuk constantly. if i dont i take a few days off. simple.

i get my testosterone and hormones tested every year. so far no significant decline

By far, the most under estimated activity for staying healthy mentally and physically is SLEEP !

I can tell you it is the biggest difference between the body builders of the 70's and 80's versus the current guys.

This. Plus igf-1 and insulin.

Insulin?

Like the drug for diabetes?

Yes. Same stuff. It's crazy. Good way to go into hypoglycemic shock.

It is a good way to kill oneself though.

And Sonny Von Bulow...