6. LamboNutter

7. LABrit

8. Darth Sidiuos / Crisis

Subscribing, as I will be DS's co-driver / teammate too - see you in Milan

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am paid in full as well. I will arrange my flight times as it gets closer. I plan to ship one of my cars via Lamborghini's shipping service.

I just started working on wrap ideas for the event! :D

how much does it cost to fully wrap the car?

Any of you planning to come to Germany after the trip?

Would be nice to meet up and enter the Autobahn!

I'm doing Riviera/Monaco/Switzerland/Germany afterwards and then back to Milan to drop the car off and jump on the plane.

A colour change wrap where the old colour cannot be seen anywhere (joints, door jams, etc) is about $3k.

A colour change wrap where the old colour cannot be seen anywhere (joints, door jams, etc) is about $3k.

Correct. I am trying to do something very custom and I am waiting on a price quote. I can't see it being too much more then that though.

1. Fortis

2. RaginBull

3. Allan-Herbie

4. Albert LP

5. Bryan and Concubine (TeamSalamone)

6. LamboNutter

7. LABrit

9. Toyroy

10. Andecorp

11. Lambo_Manju / Rajini

I am paid in full and shipping Red Murcielago.

I planned Switzerland and Germany trip and decided to cancel as the average temperature in Switzerland will be in 45 to 52 F. I an going to miss driving my car on Autobahn. Hope to do it with a rental car in summer.

I am taking southern Italy trip to Sorrento, Amalfi Coast, Mount Vesuvius, Pompei and Capri Island as it is warmer.

I would like to meet you all and say Hello, as I travel extensively to all countries. I am into flying, racing, sailing and scuba. Hope to meet people with similar interests. How do we find each other? (Other than introducing myself to all participants)

Lambo Manju.

Chicago.

1. Fortis

2. RaginBull

3. Allan-Herbie

4. - OUT OF THE GAME-

5. Bryan and Concubine (TeamSalamone)

6. LamboNutter

7. LABrit

9. Toyroy

10. Andecorp

11. Lambo_Manju / Rajini

I am paid in full and shipping Red Murcielago.

I planned Switzerland and Germany trip and decided to cancel as the average temperature in Switzerland will be in 45 to 52 F. I an going to miss driving my car on Autobahn. Hope to do it with a rental car in summer.

I am taking southern Italy trip to Sorrento, Amalfi Coast, Mount Vesuvius, Pompei and Capri Island as it is warmer.

I would like to meet you all and say Hello, as I travel extensively to all countries. I am into flying, racing, sailing and scuba. Hope to meet people with similar interests. How do we find each other? (Other than introducing myself to all participants)

Lambo Manju.

Chicago.

I'm sorry i'm not in the game. I will be just among the tons of people (i hope) there will be in Sant' A g a ta saturday attendig the event. Due to some reasons i like do not explain, may be better for me me even not to registrate at the event neither with just a C package.

I'm sorry, as i wanted to show Roy how now it looks the car he sold me... :)

I'm joking, of course: i would have been very pleased to meet you all in a Lambo event in Italy.

Maybe me and some other italian Lambo will join the group in the trip between Bologna and Sant'A g ata saturday morning, just to stay in the group for some miles.

Have a nice Italian trip!

ciao

We have to work on some sort of signage so we can recognize LP members, Lambopower stickers, can the management here come up with something?

Where is Donnie when we need art work :icon_mrgreen:

We have to work on some sort of signage so we can recognize LP members, Lambopower stickers, can the management here come up with something?

Where is Donnie when we need art work :icon_mrgreen:

I will post pics of my car with the custom wrap right before it leaves for Italy. It will be easy to spot me. Not chrome, that is Team Salamone's trademark, not Gold, that is Prestige. I am doing something that is not very loud but hopefully looks pretty cool.

I was talking about some of the guys that want to be a bit more discrete :icon_mrgreen:

:unsure:

Wanting to be discrete while participating in a road rally consisting of 300 + Lamborghini's flown in from all over the world for the sole purpose of driving around Italy together for 5 days? :eusa_shhh: :lol:

That's how I like it, discrete, also I don't seem to be alone, there are few other members who are definitely going but I don't see their names on our little list :icon_mrgreen:

Ultimately we will all get lost in a sea of Lambos except you and Team S, you guys, will stand out in the crowd so the rest of us could just approach you and voila we will have an instant LP meet and greet.

Wrapping the car adds a layer of protection for those of us shipping our cars both ways. I am sure Team Salamone will have something special that will grab all the attention! I am not going for a statement, just a little something geared for the event. It certainly won't stick out. I bet there are many more cars other then ours with custom wraps. At least I hope so! B)

I am curious to know who is shipping their cars and who is renting ones out there. I have not registered yet but trying to make it happen. Can someone share details of the pre-Anniv France trip.

Thanks

Deadline was yesterday.

I doubt if Lamborghini was able to meet the 300 Lambo target. I am sure they will accept late registration also. I wonder if anyone knows exactly how many people signed up and paid so far.

I doubt if Lamborghini was able to meet the 300 Lambo target. I am sure they will accept late registration also. I wonder if anyone knows exactly how many people signed up and paid so far.

You can still sign up. The A package is the only package that guarantees your spot. If you buy the B or C package, you only are in if they get less than 300 people signed up for the A package. I hear they are at around 150, but that's not confirmed.

I've been informed that 1000 applicants registered on the website for the event. I can't imagine that they found it hard to fill the 300 spots.

I hear they are at around 150, but that's not confirmed.

A month ago there were more than 180 paid up.

"Sant’#### Bolognese, 20 December 2012 - At less than one month until registration closes there are already over 180 registered cars to the Grande Giro Lamborghini 50° Anniversario, of which half are historical cars: 17 Murciélago, 12 Diablo, 9 Countach, 7 Miura, 3 Espada, 2 400 GT, 2 350 GT, with little more than a hundred places remaining in the five-day event starting on May 7."

One thing I've been wondering about: what happens regarding fuel in these sort of events?

Bitter experience (in France, to be fair..) has taught me to never drive past a open petrol station in the Lambo if the fuel tank is half way down or less..

Hopefully there won't be 300 Lambo's queuing at every petrol station !? !

PS: Fortis I like your idea.. what about a Lambo Power version of Alans windscreen sticker ( which I think looks great):

lamboscreen.png