Lamborghini 50th Anniversary Italian Trip

Fortis

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im so very excited ... all ready all wrapped ... think shiney!!.

i would love to meet more lp people and a group from the states well this is great!

We will be in a very loud color or chrome car (lp700) and we may be going as our superhero identies (pussy gold-digger and the Chrome Avenger) or ..since I am now a NINJA i may be all black or ...well difficult to see.

we will do the pre-giro france/monoco and full giro

50!!! Euro rally!!! Ninja out (smoke and then....... im gone!)

All paid up. Will be attending with +1. I am not shipping my Murcielago over unfortunately. Long story due to local Sydney dealer issues. Have made arrangements to participate in the event. Tried the rental route via quotes from the orgnaisers but found the rates and in particular insurance arrangements not the best. If other local opportunities turn up closer to the event i will explore those. Looking forward to May now. I received my confirmation and payment receipt yesterday.

All paid up. Will be attending with +1. I am not shipping my Murcielago over unfortunately. Long story due to local Sydney dealer issues. Have made arrangements to participate in the event. Tried the rental route via quotes from the orgnaisers but found the rates and in particular insurance arrangements not the best. If other local opportunities turn up closer to the event i will explore those. Looking forward to May now. I received my confirmation and payment receipt yesterday.

PM me if you are interested in a rental.

I've enquired with the lady from Lamborghini Italy who was handling the payment of registration side of things about the number of people who signed up and she confirmed 300 participants registered and paid, she also mentioned that all applicants who registered after the deadline will go on a waiting list.

1. Fortis

2. RaginBull

3. Allan-Herbie

4. Albert LP

5. Bryan and Concubine (TeamSalamone)

6. LamboNutter

7. LABrit

8. Darth Sidiuos / Crisis

9. Toyroy

10. Andecorp

11. Lambo_Manju / Rajini

I am paid in full and shipping Red Murcielago.

I planned Switzerland and Germany trip and decided to cancel as the average temperature in Switzerland will be in 45 to 52 F. I an going to miss driving my car on Autobahn. Hope to do it with a rental car in summer.

I am taking southern Italy trip to Sorrento, Amalfi Coast, Mount Vesuvius, Pompei and Capri Island as it is warmer.

I would like to meet you all and say Hello, as I travel extensively to all countries. I am into flying, racing, sailing and scuba. Hope to meet people with similar interests. How do we find each other? (Other than introducing myself to all participants)

Lambo Manju.

Chicago.

Hey Manju,

Did you set your shipping up with Lambo Gold Coast? Supposedly they have no clue about shipping for the Giro...

Hey Manju,

Did you set your shipping up with Lambo Gold Coast? Supposedly they have no clue about shipping for the Giro...

Adam, Talk to 'Mir Imad' of Gold Coast Lamborghini, Chicago. He is the only guy who knows about this program. I reached Mir at 847 951 8172. Mir asked me to visit the showroom and I havent done it yet. I need to go there to buy some racing shoes, as they are comfortable for long drives like the rally in Italy. I plan to meet him sometime in February.

Let me know whether you were able to get hold of him.

Are you from Chicago area?

Manju.

I think i'm going to wrap the LP for the event, going to start looking into it.

What do you have in mind? Looking forward to seeing it.

I think i'm going to wrap the LP for the event, going to start looking into it.

No idea yet, nothing crazy but something fun.

AWESOME! I hope many more people do wraps! Great protection for the cars and it will make the event more interesting.

What have you guys received since paying? After my experience with the luggage (detailed in another thread) I was skeptical about sending a wire and their ability to confirm who sent money, and when. So, I paid via bank wire through paypal (paypal has always been good by me and keeps good records). All I've received is an email responding to my inquiry from Valentina Croce stating that they received my payment and I am confirmed for the event. No official receipt or official itinerary. Has anyone else receive any other confirmation or additional information?

All I've received is an email responding to my inquiry from Valentina Croce stating that they received my payment and I am confirmed for the event. No official receipt or official itinerary. Has anyone else receive any other confirmation or additional information?

exact same with me. a very simple casual email !

not very professional at all !! i thought ill give it a couple weeks, and then demand a proper confirmation.

I've received an official receipt for the funds I've transferred, I requested one and she emailed it to me, if you are confirmed via email and you have the receipt from your bank for your funds transfer you shouldn't have any issues.

They are very laid back :icon_mrgreen:

Same here - only got confirmation of payment - not participation..

As fas as the organisational aspect of this trip - I think the mantra has going to have to be: Expect the worst - hope for the best!

We got a confirmation ..thats all buthey, thats more than I am used to getting.

I (believe it or not) am soooooo pleased concerning how organized this seems to be compared to the Bullrun Rally and the Gumball3000 which was really... like this "send us money and ... yourt a rally team so figure our how to organize your own stuff with transpo; mechanics; and support vehicles and personel" I dropped 100k on gUMBALL LAST YEAR wit everything. We loved it and we are good (make that the best) at rallies but here, this looks like a well planned trip.,

THIS trip will be well run.. i can feel it.

I like this thread too.

I have removed all my photos from all forums and keep a distance for a specific reason but this thread is really great to be on!

Wrap: we are done

stickers: we have ideas. (shocking)

Jewelry: designs are in the works

fashion; Im on it

cameras working on it

gps;lazer radar; standard rally stuff...we are on it.

models: Concubine hires them and likes actual hookers..thinks they are sexier than car models

weapons: check

personal chef: check

massage therapists at all times: check

Hair stylist and make up artist: check

square plates for our food (we certainly dont eat on round plates) check!

Lube (not for the car) check

special footwear with spikes: check

life coach and personal self esteme pumper to tell us how great we are at all times: check

personal handlers and "stunt" personael: check

Concubine is preparing and she is working on her 27 moves!!! I have given her lists of tasks (most physical, difficult and dirty) all that must be completed weekly in preparation of this trip. her training is grueling!!! I assure you. I have trained as a ninja for this. that is easy compared to what poor Concubine is being forced to do!!

We are inverviewing video people in NY area to make videos of what we intend to do on trip. anyone know anyone. they can get to me at [email protected]

We have a video guy who kicked ass in our 27 moves for 2012 movie and the short films ... gonna use him but we want to also use others and spread love and ideas so the videos look different in france; italy etc.

Fellow trip attendees feel free to contact me it will be a pleasure to meet more LP members!!! throughout the United States I have had the very best experience with LP people who we have met .. especially in Kansas; then in Sante Fe.. and of Course when we were in Monterey!! What a great group. Glad this Forum is here.

puff of smoke and then ......................... exit the ninja

You are my hero and tastefully named I might add. I don't get the round vs square plates? Is it weird that out ofeeverything you mentioned that is the only thing that made me go " wait what?!?!".

Can't wait to see the pics and videos.

-Bryan

I asked for details and she told me that by the end of Feb I'll receive times, addresses, details, etc. All I know is the start meeting point in Milan.

I asked for details and she told me that by the end of Feb I'll receive times, addresses, details, etc. All I know is the start meeting point in Milan.

For those of us who will have to arrive earlier it would be good to find out the name of the first hotel so we could book the same.

For those of us who will have to arrive earlier it would be good to find out the name of the first hotel so we could book the same.

That is what I wanted to know, but she won't tell me until end of Feb and hotels are getting booked out of the best rooms already.

Anyway, this is the only hotel I found that has ON SITE parking:

http://www.nu-hotel.com/en/

All others, the valets drive your car to off site car parks - no thanks!

I booked the last suite :P

For those who have not rally/participated in Car runs with Team Salamone... I can assure you that this trip will be 10 times BETTER now that they are in it. :eusa_dance: I wish I was attending this event but I have decided not to go and instead spend that money towards my second Lambo :)

Can't wait for the Italian Stampede to do another run with Team Salamone. :icon_super:

We got a confirmation ..thats all buthey, thats more than I am used to getting.

I (believe it or not) am soooooo pleased concerning how organized this seems to be compared to the Bullrun Rally and the Gumball3000 which was really... like this "send us money and ... yourt a rally team so figure our how to organize your own stuff with transpo; mechanics; and support vehicles and personel" I dropped 100k on gUMBALL LAST YEAR wit everything. We loved it and we are good (make that the best) at rallies but here, this looks like a well planned trip.,

THIS trip will be well run.. i can feel it.

I like this thread too.

I have removed all my photos from all forums and keep a distance for a specific reason but this thread is really great to be on!

Wrap: we are done

stickers: we have ideas. (shocking)

Jewelry: designs are in the works

fashion; Im on it

cameras working on it

gps;lazer radar; standard rally stuff...we are on it.

models: Concubine hires them and likes actual hookers..thinks they are sexier than car models

weapons: check

personal chef: check

massage therapists at all times: check

Hair stylist and make up artist: check

square plates for our food (we certainly dont eat on round plates) check!

Lube (not for the car) check

special footwear with spikes: check

life coach and personal self esteme pumper to tell us how great we are at all times: check

personal handlers and "stunt" personael: check

Concubine is preparing and she is working on her 27 moves!!! I have given her lists of tasks (most physical, difficult and dirty) all that must be completed weekly in preparation of this trip. her training is grueling!!! I assure you. I have trained as a ninja for this. that is easy compared to what poor Concubine is being forced to do!!

We are inverviewing video people in NY area to make videos of what we intend to do on trip. anyone know anyone. they can get to me at [email protected]

We have a video guy who kicked ass in our 27 moves for 2012 movie and the short films ... gonna use him but we want to also use others and spread love and ideas so the videos look different in france; italy etc.

Fellow trip attendees feel free to contact me it will be a pleasure to meet more LP members!!! throughout the United States I have had the very best experience with LP people who we have met .. especially in Kansas; then in Sante Fe.. and of Course when we were in Monterey!! What a great group. Glad this Forum is here.

puff of smoke and then ......................... exit the ninja