Lamborghini 50th Anniversary Italian Trip

Fortis

LOL i said your same thing :lol2:

Yup! That's why I quoted you and backed it up. How a dealer doesn't know a color is beyond me.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if the swag and clothing will only be available to those who attend?, although I did see a few hats on evilbay.

Amazing palette of eye popping colors and diverse Lambos.

Thanks to all again for posting amazing pics and vid clips.

It has been a truly amazing day in Rome, I'll post some pictures and videos as soon as I'll be able to do that! I've had the huge pleasure to meet Raginbull (RB, if you read this, I'm Paolo/Paul, Dario's friend :) ) and to see it's amazing Aventador, for sure one of the best of the whole meet! I also met Bryan Salamone and his wife, great persons too! Btw too bad that his Aventador had some problems, so it couldn't arrive in Rome, I would have loved to see it! He came with a Verde Ithaca 2013 Gallardo Spyder with the 50th anniversary badge. All the cars were awesome, I hope to catch them all tomorrow, when they will all go away from Rome. Events like that should be organized more often :D

No Jarama's? Only Lamborghini could bring out such a colourful display of supercars, imagine the boring row of all red (with maybe the adventurous yellow or black) a Ferrari anniversary would give.

one jarama should be there

Olivier's car

i heard the LP400 is on a flatbed now...looks like they had no luck at all wit this trip