Lamborghini's new-Gallardo reveal for Paris

Destructo

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find this face lift as ugly as everyone else but I found a view on supercars.net that actually manages to make it look respectable:

1158-mid.jpg

No. it doesn't. Is it me or does that car look lowered in that picture? The old LP front bumper is a classic.

No. it doesn't. Is it me or does that car look lowered in that picture? The old LP front bumper is a classic.

:lol2: Well at least I tried. I love the 570 style myself, I have a Renown R70 on my car.

I didn't notice but yes it does look lowered in that picture.

The 570, performante and super trofeo stadale are the best gallardo versions. End of story.

While I hate convertibles, I know a guy that drives the shit out of his green Performante. If you have to have a convertible it's the car to own, awesome car.

While I hate convertibles, I know a guy that drives the shit out of his green Performante. If you have to have a convertible it's the car to own, awesome car.

There are two ways to enjoy driving a sports car. A car with a roof, having the stiffness and performance like a race car, and topless with the air and noise filling your senses. I love both.

There are two ways to enjoy driving a sports car. A car with a roof, having the stiffness and performance like a race car, and topless with the air and noise filling your senses. I love both.

I wonder how much rigidity the chassis lost taking off the roof on the performante?

I wonder how much rigidity the chassis lost taking off the roof on the performante?

I always say, all these cars perform way beyond 99.999% of all owners needs. Maybe it is psychological but hard tops feel more connected and tight, especially in fast turns. I am talking about feel and how I enjoy both and nothing more.

Am I the only one who likes it?................

Kidding this thing looks fcuking brutal!!

I can only feel for the poor salespeople showing these cars to potential clients trying to keep the straightest of faces

Hard to say, but it sure doesn't feel like much. Especially with Sport Cups on there, you can really push that car HARD.

:lol2: Well at least I tried. I love the 570 style myself, I have a Renown R70 on my car.

I didn't notice but yes it does look lowered in that picture.

I wonder if the Renown R70 bumper would fit on this one.

may be this time they had better to show just some new colors: 570 SL, Supertrofeo Stradale and Spider Performante are very good looking cars, but this one does not look so good.

This is the first time since first Murcielago that i do not like very much a Lambo.

ciao

may be this time they had better to show just some new colors: 570 SL, Supertrofeo Stradale and Spider Performante are very good looking cars, but this one does not look so good.

This is the first time since first Murcielago that i do not like very much a Lambo.

ciao

:iamwithstupid:

\

Hopefully it's just a fluke miss and they'll get another winner out the door with the replacement car.

I think it is and I think they will, mainly because the parts on their own dont look so bad. It's just that they completely dont fit on the Gallardo. On another design they could have worked.

I still have faith that the next G will be a good looking car. These are the same people who put out the crazy/beautiful Sesto Elemento. They know how to do things right. They just completely failed with this update.

Lamborghini_Gallardo_LP_560_4_trof.jpg

If they changed the blacked out and body colored sections of the bumper, it looks like a super trofeo bumper.

I was thinking about trying to photoshop that.... IMO it looks a hell of a lot better with that one change.

I was thinking the same thing on the front bumper - switch the black and painted slats. With the black on the rear bumper, it doesn't look bad at all. Certainly nothing to get excited about though.