Porsche Panamera Wagon

RyanRo24

Before I opened the thread I was thinking, lets see if they can actually make it any uglier, now I think it's a step forward in the right direction, still hard to stomach but not as bad as the original

I find the wagon fits the styling better...mix of a Panamera and a Cayenne...I don't think it's that bad, better than the original to be honest....I'd still think the Panamera would have been nicer had they kept a sedan look as opposed to what they did.

Looks WAY better than the regular Panamera!! I actually really like it!

I like it. Makes more sense too. I always thought it odd that the Panamera wasn't quite big enough for using the extra space well, even though it had great performance. If they stuck the same kinda of high performance in the wagon, I wouldn't mind one. Well, assuming I needed such a car.

I really like it, making the Panamera a wagon totally resolved the hideous rear styling problems of the sedan.

I would buy one as long as it had massive horsepower figures.

• 2 weeks later...

You guys know I love wagons (Audi RS6 Avant anyone) and I have always loved the Panny. The new Sport Turismo is FREAKING HOT AS HELL! I can't believe so many of you guys don't like it at all. Absolutely love it. Best looking 4 door out there right now no contest. Throw in the 918 Spyder color scheme with that dark grey paint and the neon green highlights (paging CGT and his CGT) and it is a WINNER.

Oh my God, I am so IN! I am looking at Audi Q7 Diesels right now, but I am going to call my Porsche connection and find out the deal today!

This looks a lot better than the regular Panamera, I really like how estate cars are starting to look good. This, the new CLS shooting break and the new Jag XF sport break are actually cars I would consider instead of SUVs, as family cars. This Panamera is going to sell like hot cakes!