Hulk Hogan sex video

Roman

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But was it $115 MM funny? :eek3dance:

Quote of the day: "I do not have a 10 inch penis".

I heard a little about that, it's creepy as shit hearing him talk about hulk hogan like it's a different peraon.

I'm guessing a judge alters this down to low 7 figures, he will be lucky to collect $150k?

I heard a little about that, it's creepy as shit hearing him talk about hulk hogan like it's a different peraon.

I'm guessing a judge alters this down to low 7 figures, he will be lucky to collect $150k?

I'd bet you 150K the judge whose court order they ignored, presiding over this trial, doesn't alter this down.

Gawker has no legal insurance. They need to put up at least 50MM + 2 years of interest in an escrow account to appeal. On top of that Punitive damages (which exist to punish those who do shit like ignore a court order) will be dished out Monday.

fcuk gawker, fcuk denton.

"The Gawker editor in chief said he would draw the line at a sex tape of a four year old" smug cunts.

I'd bet you 150K the judge whose court order they ignored, presiding over this trial, doesn't alter this down.

Gawker has no legal insurance. They need to put up at least 50MM + 2 years of interest in an escrow account to appeal. On top of that Punitive damages (which exist to punish those who do shit like ignore a court order) will be dished out Monday.

"The Gawker editor in chief said he would draw the line at a sex tape of a four year old" smug cunts.

Is gawker worth that much? Is this judgement collectible or will they simply file bankruptcy?

Is gawker worth that much? Is this judgement collectible or will they simply file bankruptcy?

Gawker is "valued" at 300MM, with revenues of 6.7M in 2014 or 2015, I forget which exactly. The kicker is it's not just gawker that owes the 115, but also nick denton and the editor. Somehow his "estimated" net worth is 300MM, he's fucked. I wouldn't be surprised if they throw another 50-100M at them because they were such assholes to so many people.

Also since we all hate those cucks at Jalopnik

Thank you future Vice President of the United States of America!

PQXKLBE.jpg

toydcdy.png

"The stunning sum, which may have punitive damages added to it, is a life-threatening event for the New York-based network of news and gossip sites. Gawker Media was one of the first successful, large, digital-only news companies. The final sum is even more than the $100 million Bollea was seeking. Bollea also sued Gawker founder Nick Denton and former editor Albert Daulerio, and the jury found those two men personally liable as well."

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2016/03...ipe-out-gawker/

Shit, I wasn't aware of any of that. So HH owns Gawker now is the crux of it lol.

Haven't paid much attention to this so it may have been answered but why is the chick in the video not suing as well? I know she doesn't have the same lost earnings claim as him but her "emotional distress" should be similar to his.

I dont understand how the Hulk has looked 50 years old for the last 30 years?

How? Well...

Going through his diet

He has been on then that could affect how he looks... ;)

EDIT: Captain Obvious statement

EDIT 2: Well maybe not so obvious now that I think about it or looney wouldn't have asked, basically I was saying to looney that some people just look old at an early age and then stay that way for years.