Anonymous Haters

joebiz

Rot in hell. You hate me? Fine. I get that. But, hide? And the venues that perpetuate it? You're worse.

I do so much for my community, friends and family. And to just pop shots behind an anonymous screen name? No way to deal with it, either.

I was thinking, after the Himler fiasco, the Internet drama will take a dive but it looks like I wasn't even Close To It, here we go again.

Posts have to be verified via moderator, I have a feeling my post won't make it through. Why make those kinds of posts (referring to that shitty website) and provide no proof. Someone sounds butthurt.

Posts have to be verified via moderator, I have a feeling my post won't make it through. Why make those kinds of posts (referring to that shitty website) and provide no proof. Someone sounds butthurt.

Yeah, I have no idea who it is. Given that some of the stuff is accurate and some of it is bullshit - I'd have to say it's someone I know.

Nah, no butthurt. Not on my end, anyway. Haters gonna hate. I understand this.

But anonymous haters need to be strung up.

They can hurt your image sure but I wouldn't focus on them.

I don't know you and even if I did I would still do my own due diligence before I bought or enter into a transaction with you, if my due diligence fails than I guess I failed so I'd have to own it, that's my principal anyway and I am happy to say I was never taken for a ride.

Doing your home work is one of the most important aspect of a business transaction.

That's a relief... For a minute there I thought you'd lost your fcuking mind.