Rhershey

Allan-Herbie

I am sorry you feel you got screwed, you probably did. However used car dealers selling iffy 30 year old Italian classics and you don't bother with a PPI or a plane ticket. You can bitch all you want, it's all on you. Again you are dealing with a USED CAR DEALER....selling a Countach for $83k retail, alarm bells should have going off left and right. What did you think you were buying? He may have lied to you, but it's on you for not bothering to check. On another note, I have a large red bridge in SF for sale. Cash only.

So what you are telling me a man's word means nothing and since you can get over on someone it is ok. I have dealt with a lot of good people in my time it is a shame that not everyone is honest it sure would be great. It is deals like this that makes USED CAR DEALERS look real bad. Just because you sell you sell a used item, cars or whatever it does not or should not give you the right to take someone because they took your word on it that you was telling the truth.

For the last time you don't know how many times I have kicked myself in the ass for not flying down and looking at this car. Shame on me for taking his word on the car.

Anyone that want's to look at this car can show up at my place and look at it. I have his pictures form his ads and the rest of the information that he gave me. You look at all of the items and you will understand. The few pictures that I have posted is just the beginning of how many will be posted.

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So Torro since, for obvious reasons, you will not answer any of my questions realating the advertising of the "museum piece" you've sold Russell, I will ask another question which isn't directly related to the Russell deal.

Since this thread brought you so much business and since,according to you, you are subliminally advertsing via this thread, will you pay Lambo-Power a sponsorship fee??

What was your question about Russell's " Museum piece?"

Not "So much business" just 2 deals before this thread and 2 after (if I count the trade deal.)

"Pay a fee?" but I never remember advertising here just responding to Russell. should I Not respond?

There were 2 cars before Russell I sold because they were mentioned on this site, the 2 deals I made after russell were because of this thread... I would've never known that I was being discussed here but my phone always rings and I hear about it that way..

As far as "Pay a fee"?? I spend good money advertising with certain venues every month... most the time the cars don't sell there but it's the way they approach me to get my car that make my decision a "yes".

A man who stops advertising to save money is like a man who stops a clock to save time.” – Henry Ford

So what you are telling me a man's word means nothing and since you can get over on someone it is ok. I have dealt with a lot of good people in my time it is a shame that not everyone is honest it sure would be great. It is deals like this that makes USED CAR DEALERS look real bad. Just because you sell you sell a used item, cars or whatever it does not or should not give you the right to take someone because they took your word on it that you was telling the truth.

For the last time you don't know how many times I have kicked myself in the ass for not flying down and looking at this car. Shame on me for taking his word on the car.

Anyone that want's to look at this car can show up at my place and look at it. I have his pictures form his ads and the rest of the information that he gave me. You look at all of the items and you will understand. The few pictures that I have posted is just the beginning of how many will be posted.

russell I told you the car was resprayed and needed interior work...the car ran just fine and didn't smoke after a minute of running, like most italian cars do....IF i'm not accurate any of you can call the Lamborghini dealer that did the compression test and passed it and ask them how it ran...then check the miles on his bill of sale and the service ticket.. Stop listening to his BS. And call the 3rd party.

russell I told you the car was resprayed and needed interior work...the car ran just fine and didn't smoke after a minute of running, like most italian cars do....IF i'm not accurate any of you can call the Lamborghini dealer that did the compression test and passed it and ask them how it ran...then check the miles on his bill of sale and the service ticket.. Stop listening to his BS. And call the 3rd party.

I did talk to the dealer and the the man who worked on the car. I have him saying that the car needed a total restore and was really not safe to drive. About the smoke It leaves enough smoke to kill all of the bugs in Ohio.

You can buy this car back or time will tell on what happens because I will also defend myself. The offer to have Roy take care of this mess still stands. Just how much heat is this worth to you. One thing we have determined is your price for your word and respect is $83,000.

Money has no conscience and neither do ripoff artists. The best formula for failure is to sacrifice long term gain for an immediate score.

Tony

It is pretty obvious you don't give a shit about anyone or anything . Your replies are so slippery i bet if someone spits on you, you would say it is raining. Ultimately, you will do nothing about the situation because you have Hershey's money and that is all that matters to you. So live with it, it will eventually catch up to you and one day you will strike a deal with someone who is a bigger and better crook than you and then you will see how it feels to be at the receiving end.

Money has no conscience and neither do ripoff artists. The best formula for failure is to sacrifice long term gain for an immediate score.

Tony

It is pretty obvious you don't give a shit about anyone or anything . Your replies are so slippery i bet if someone spits on you, you would say it is raining. Ultimately, you will do nothing about the situation because you have Hershey's money and that is all that matters to you. So live with it, it will eventually catch up to you and one day you will strike a deal with someone who is a bigger and better crook than you and then you will see how it feels to be at the receiving end.

your Wrong I do care .

This is 17311 that was at Gullwing Motor Cars with an asking price of $79,000 which you purchased and within a week put on ebay for $185k.

As far as your pride and joy DD is concerned...

Color change repaint, was for sale literally for ever, you paint bombed the engine compartment then did a detail job on the car and flipped it for $100+/- over.

Nothing wrong with making money, but the cars you're selling aren't exactly nice cars. I suppose if you wait long enough, there really is an ass for every seat. You're maintaining an untenable position with Russel. You're explanations make no sense and the way you're tap dancing around your ebay ad makes you look even more like a crook.

THIS. Because the next big take-away from this isn't the content, but the fact that a lot of people are watching and memories are long and precise. You can't say as much dealing with other kinds of cars. I think the Gullwing car was listed for all of 6 or 7 hours before Tony grabbed it to add from my random-guy memory and that was how long ago?? Thus, long-term focus should be the priority if every move you make in Countachs is so visible.

What was your question about Russell's " Museum piece?"

A man who stops advertising to save money is like a man who stops a clock to save time.” – Henry Ford

# 1 I've asked a bunch of questions which you've never answered.

#2 GREAT so you will listen to Henry Ford and pay to sponsor LP :icon_thumleft:

here we go, hit this:

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=18224

The condition of a USED vehicle is an OPINION! I have looked at tons of cars for sale throughout the years, on some of the occasions I agreed with the sellers description, many times my OPINION of the vehicle's condition was different then the seller's.I have bought three different vehicles off of the internet without seeing them in person.....the Katrina Diablo, a Jaguar Coupe and a Limo. Were they exactly what I expected from the OPINION of the seller...No! But I didn't bitch about it because I did not fly down and see them myself.I had the chance to do so. but I opted against it. So who's fault was it that they did not meet what was described......MINE! :eusa_think: What car salesman have you ever known that told the absolute truth.....COME ON!

Tony

Harsh words, but well written.

We can beat this to death.

But when it comes down to it the facts are:

1. The buyer should have gone and looked at the car first.

2. And this is the big one, The video with the fake sound on it shows that the seller knew that the car was running badly and he tried to cover the fact.

To save face the seller should buy back the car at 75k, the buyer can take a hit because he didn't go look at the car. But he doesn't deserve to get completely conned like he was here.

If the car is so easy to sell for 83k then the seller should have no problem buying back the car at 75k.

2. And this is the big one, The video with the fake sound on it shows that the seller knew that the car was running badly and he tried to cover the fact.

To save face the seller should buy back the car at 75k, the buyer can take a hit because he didn't go look at the car. But he doesn't deserve to get completely conned like he was here.

If the car is so easy to sell for 83k then the seller should have no problem buying back the car at 75k.

That price is a little low now with attorney fees, but Tony is not going to do anything anyway. I was always willing to take a hit on this car because it is partly my fault for not PPI or looking at it.

your not correct the video wasn't dubbed for that reason at all you know how to tell if thats True ( ASK RUSSELLL TO VIDEO THE CAR STARTING UP NOW) THERE IS A REASON HE WONT!!!! CAUSE IT RUNS JUST FINE!

That price is a little low now with attorney fees, but Tony is not going to do anything anyway. I was always willing to take a hit on this car because it is partly my fault for not PPI or looking at it.

you were never willing to sell it less then 83k plus me paying transport.... you said you wanted to sue.

running badly, what are you talking about? watch the video and listen to the gopro camera at 3:12... tell me its running bad now

When are you going to give up on the BS Tony? The advertising that you are getting is world wide I will say that. This is almost funny watching you back pedal. When the web site is up you can bet your ass that it will show my video and pictures of this car right along with yours.

Let me get this right, some of you are ok with being ripped off and lied to about the condition of the goods you purchase from a vendor/dealer unless you inspect the said goods in person?

Am I getting this right?

ok lets say it must be running bad or Russel probably would not be having this

discussion. What has your mechanic said? It's running bad because it needs spark plugs, wires and the usual distributor cap replaced? or because the engine is actually shot and needs a rebuild?

and can you tell us the shop that you took it too to have looked over? (i understand if you would rather Not say your mechanics name or shop though)

Let me get this right, some of you are ok with being ripped off and lied to about the condition of the goods you purchase from a vendor/dealer unless you inspect the said goods in person?

Am I getting this right?

I don't know which is more bizarre, the above, or the people coming on here to post their opinions an conclusions without actually reading any of the facts...

Am I getting this right?

Of course it is not ok if he is ripping people off. BUT Russell (as he admits) should have done his due diligence. A Countach at a dealer at that price is going to have issues, I think it is naïve at best to think otherwise.

IMO only:

- lack of due diligence on the buyers part does not automatically give the vendor licence to rip-off

- lack of due diligence does not mean the buyer deserves to be ripped off

- price DOES NOT always equal condition

- under no circumstance you should allow yourself to be ripped-off or rip anyone off

Anyway I am out of here, Torro the salsa dancer will never do the right thing this conversation will leed nowhere.

The buyer got ripped off and he will have to wear it, my point is simply that he did not deserve it, that's all.

Of course it is not ok if he is ripping people off. BUT Russell (as he admits) should have done his due diligence. A Countach at a dealer at that price is going to have issues, I think it is naïve at best to think otherwise.

When Russell brings me to court and they hear from the Lamborghini Tech that the car was running fine and see the video where the car is driving with the Mic on the gopro (3:12) then he will say the courts took my side because....

Also Russle here is some questions I would love to hear the answer to ready??

Why did you call the previous owner and say you were happy with the car?

Why did you take out the alarm system on a car you wanted me to buy back?

Why did you change the spark plug wires before you called me and ask for a full refund??

I've been doing business years before you .. I've never had this problem before. I'm sure I was due.

Russle knew the car needed interior work, and told me he would complete the car...

I did talk to the dealer and the the man who worked on the car. I have him saying that the car needed a total restore and was really not safe to drive. About the smoke It leaves enough smoke to kill all of the bugs in Ohio.

You can buy this car back or time will tell on what happens because I will also defend myself. The offer to have Roy take care of this mess still stands. Just how much heat is this worth to you. One thing we have determined is your price for your word and respect is $83,000.

So did the dealer tech say it was blowing smoke and not running ???

If so why did the compression test pass with no service bill??

(Crickets)

When are you going to give up on the BS Tony? The advertising that you are getting is world wide I will say that. This is almost funny watching you back pedal. When the web site is up you can bet your ass that it will show my video and pictures of this car right along with yours.

Im working on your site also... And I will be posting the conversation we had... Four star auto at its best starring Russell Hershey!

I cant wait to see what the Courts say!

wait I take that back,, No way would I do that and put myself on your level.... I'll let the courts decide how to handle your threats..

this last post is now a legal matter, so I will respond to you about this post directly through my attorney, rather then the forum.