How do you drive the G properly?

ToofDoc

At what RPM range do you shift to the next gear to get the most efficient power and speed?

I only had my first Lambo for less than a year....I always just shifts by the sound of the engine!

Love to learn how you Lambo veterans drive your e-gears so I can get the most power out of my bull!

I like shifting in the higher RPM ranges. In Sport mode, if you shift above 5k, you get a quicker shift.

Also, is there ways where I can adjust my instrument cluster settings where I can display the speed that I'm going in the middle in digital format?

Also, is there ways where I can adjust my instrument cluster settings where I can display the speed that I'm going in the middle in digital format?

Unfortunately no.

I usually shift above 3K RPMS in every gear to preserve clutch life. I drive the car in Corsa mode 99% of the time although Sport mode seems much more friendly.

I also drive in Corsa 99% of the time...I tried the shifting at 5K RPMs....me LIKE!

Next time shift at 7K+ RPMS in Corsa and let me know if you have any teeth left...lol

You've had your car a YEAR, and just started shifting above 5k rpm!?!?!?

:iamwithstupid: I didn't understand that either or this thread to be honest. It's a car, drive it.

I usually don't even drive it Mike.....I just pushes it around! :icon_thumleft:

:iamwithstupid: I didn't understand that either or this thread to be honest. It's a car, drive it.

:iamwithstupid:

When you are at stop lights make sure you are in Neutral. That will help a lot with your clutch life.

Never use auto mode, that will wear the clutch more quickly.

Other than that, Have fun. After the engine is warmed up, I typically drive and shift at high rpm's (6k-8k) because it is more fun. Shifting at low rpm's all the time is (IMO) totally missing the experience of the car. :eusa_naughty:

After the engine is warmed up, I typically drive and shift at high rpm's (6k-8k) because it is more fun. Shifting at low rpm's all the time is (IMO) totally missing the experience of the car. :eusa_naughty:

:iamwithstupid:

I typically shift between 5500 & 6500 (once warmed up). ALWAYS CORSA mode! Otherwise what's the point?

Sounds like you need to go out and launch your car. Come to a stop, traction control off, Corsa mode on. Hold your left foot hard on the brake and then press the gas all the way down with your right foot. Once the revs settle (around 5k rpms), let your left foot off the brake (keep gas all the way down) and hold on. The car fly off the line, and then will shift itself at red line. This will get you the most out of the car, and it will put a huge smile on your face :)

Sounds like you need to go out and launch your car. Come to a stop, traction control off, Corsa mode on. Hold your left foot hard on the brake and then press the gas all the way down with your right foot. Once the revs settle (around 5k rpms), let your left foot off the brake (keep gas all the way down) and hold on. The car fly off the line, and then will shift itself at red line. This will get you the most out of the car, and it will put a huge smile on your face :)

Don't forget to throw the GoPro on before you do this!

• 4 weeks later...
Did some launches in mine for the first time this weekend,,,WOW! Went after that and bought a GoPro.

If you didn't get the wifi bacpac go back to the store and pick it up! Worth every penny!

Did some launches in mine for the first time this weekend,,,WOW! Went after that and bought a GoPro.

Well....Where's the video?????

(P.S. Get two vids - One from inside the car, and one from outside (as I did in my vid). Have fun!!)

1001831[/url]']

Kerry I have a couple Gopro we can hook up to the canary and get some multi-angle footage. Are you going to C&C this weekend? We're meeting at CC's on Burbank this month. If you're coming I'll bring the gopro. Plus it's a good excuse to see your launch control in action!

Well....Where's the video?????

(P.S. Get two vids - One from inside the car, and one from outside (as I did in my vid). Have fun!!)

Lol. Videos coming soon. When this crappy weather gets right I will go out again.

I have another GoPro on order already :-). When I grow up I want to be just like turbo50mike.

Kerry I have a couple Gopro we can hook up to the canary and get some multi-angle footage. Are you going to C&C this weekend? We're meeting at CC's on Burbank this month. If you're coming I'll bring the gopro. Plus it's a good excuse to see your launch control in action!

Can't make it on the 6th. Have a big church function. Sorry. Did your car come in yet?