Hennessey Venom Testing

LamboSPEED

It is very impressive. But, it does not look like a million dollar car to me.

:iamwithstupid:

GTT's are just as fast if not faster, are cooler sounding, and are actual exotic cars that have full comfortable interiors for a quarter to a third of the price.

So you get a full stable: GTT, RR ghost, RR Sport Supercharged, GT-R, and Aston DBS vert for the same price.

:iamwithstupid:

GTT's are just as fast if not faster, are cooler sounding, and are actual exotic cars that have full comfortable interiors for a quarter to a third of the price.

So you get a full stable: GTT, RR ghost, RR Sport Supercharged, GT-R, and Aston DBS vert for the same price.

:iamwithstupid: exactly! Every time I hear about the Venom I think of a UGR TT 570 SL. Cooler car much less coin.

:iamwithstupid: exactly! Every time I hear about the Venom I think of a UGR TT 570 SL. Cooler car much less coin.

Well if we all drove Lamborghinis, what a boring world it would be....I wouldn't buy one, but I know somebody who is. More power to him.

Friends don't let friends buy Hennessey..... it's a hacked up lotus with a huge motor, BFD.....

Well if we all drove Lamborghinis, what a boring world it would be....I wouldn't buy one, but I know somebody who is. More power to him.

• 3 months later...
Guinness did something weird there. Other cars can go over 275mph, what the heck is production car anyhow, something you can buy turnkey?

Guinness is a joke. I bet they were paid-off to manipulate the guidelines.

Friends don't let friends buy Hennessey..... it's a hacked up lotus with a huge motor, BFD.....

This. Plus Hennessey is a shit bag thief.

Yes on both counts.

He's so crooked you couldn't screw him into the ground.

I can't believe people get duped to buy this shit. A hacked up Lotus is a compliment as far as I'm concerned.

corrected for you.

No shit, 7 figures for a car that still titles as a lotus exige, with the motor from a POS and a pile of parts straight out of the summit racing catalog, finished off with a half ass die-cut sticker that isn't even properly sized :gay:

And then priced it on par with a Pagani? :lol2:

He's trying desperately to be Carol Shelby v2.0 :eusa_naughty:

No shit, 7 figures for a car that still titles as a lotus exige, with the motor from a POS and a pile of parts straight out of the summit racing catalog, finished off with a half ass die-cut sticker that isn't even properly sized :gay:

And then priced it on par with a Pagani? :lol2:

He's trying desperately to be Carol Shelby v2.0 :eusa_naughty:

Yep Built Ls7 with 2 turbos on a lotus ..I would put this on par with the noble400 at best. KIT car.

dont get me wrong its bad ass , but not for a 1 x458 , 1x Aventador , 1x Mclaren MP, and a GTR :)