New year, new plans..

Kisco

RWD on a Dyno jet. If its a different brand dyno, like a mustang Dyno, the #s will be a lot lower.

:icon_thumleft:

Thanks Kevin

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kevin, just curious how come we dont see as many crazy race versions of the LPs vs the older Gs? Just a matter of time or is there mechanically something different with them?

Kevin, just curious how come we dont see as many crazy race versions of the LPs vs the older Gs? Just a matter of time or is there mechanically something different with them?

My guess is that no one wants to take a damn near brand new car and turn into a race car. Might as well do it to a older model and save the money. A 2013 race version isn't going to be any faster than an 04.

My guess is that no one wants to take a damn near brand new car and turn into a race car. Might as well do it to a older model and save the money. A 2013 race version isn't going to be any faster than an 04.

Good point. Guess I am just crazy :)

Count me in for one of the crazy one's!

I drank the TT cool-aid and boy is it tasty:)

Count me in for one of the crazy one's!

I drank the TT cool-aid and boy is it tasty:)

If you want to swing by when you get yours back and strap her down on our linked 4wd Dynojet, we can see what she puts down. Since we don't have a dog in the fight it would be a totally unbiased pull.

• 2 weeks later...

Haha! No, no R package unforunately.

Motor is out and sent to the shop. Kevin will update me with an ETA tomorrow on when the engine will be back to him. Hopefully from that point it's not too much longer.

This GT-R's are getting faster by the minute, better get it back together before they come out with a ALPHA 19 package, lol.

Honestly it sounds like its ahead of schedule from a couple weeks ago so thats good news!

This GT-R's are getting faster by the minute!

I know, right?? After browsing through the thread over on NAGTROC, I am thinking I should have just opted for the 2R package and called it a day. lol

Have fun at TI. I am jealous!!!!

Got an update today...

Block is in the CNC now. Kevin said the motor should be back to him in a couple of weeks.

This is definitely taking longer than expected. I should have stayed with the bolt-on system... :lol2:

Got an update today...

Block is in the CNC now. Kevin said the motor should be back to him in a couple of weeks.

This is definitely taking longer than expected. I should have stayed with the bolt-on system... :lol2:

Youll change your mind the first time you push it on race gas next to a 800awhp GT-R :icon_mrgreen:

Youll change your mind the first time you push it on race gas next to a 800awhp GT-R :icon_mrgreen:

That day can't come fast enough. There will be videos.. :icon_mrgreen:

I am sure the finished product will be well worth the wait..:)

There's still salt on the roads, you don't need it yet.

Ya, looks like it's going to rain most of next week to wash off any remaining salt and then it's looking like spring will be upon us. I am excited!

• 3 weeks later...
That day can't come fast enough. There will be videos.. :icon_mrgreen:

I am sure the finished product will be well worth the wait..:)

Ya, looks like it's going to rain most of next week to wash off any remaining salt and then it's looking like spring will be upon us. I am excited!

What's the word with the build??? It's seems like it's taking quite a while... You better not be keeping any secrets from us!!

What's the word with the build??? It's seems like it's taking quite a while... You better not be keeping any secrets from us!!

His engine was a last minute decision after the bolt on was completed. Other appointments were booked so we had to work his engine build in where we could in with about 20 others. His engine will be back to us next week and back in the car soon after. He will prob upgrade it to a R once we get it all finished up, haha!

I am looking to get the car back by mid May. If not, Kevin said he will upgrade to an R version free of charge. :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

Getting it back is going to be like getting a new car all over again. Will be sweet!

My buddy just got his Red STS delivered today. It is freaking sweet. Not near as sweet as a stage 3 560 though.

Getting it back is going to be like getting a new car all over again. Will be sweet!

My buddy just got his Red STS delivered today. It is freaking sweet. Not near as sweet as a stage 3 560 though.

I decided I am taking on a new hobby until I get my car back. Waiting for the days to go by hour by hour is painful.. :icon_mrgreen: