New year, new plans..

Kisco

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stay either right next to the shop at one of the close by hotels or if you want a little fun, stay downtown Charlotte but you will need a 10 minute taxi to get to the shop

Stay either right next to the shop at one of the close by hotels or if you want a little fun, stay downtown Charlotte but you will need a 10 minute taxi to get to the shop

I hear the shop will pick you up if you ask nicely and they have a free driver.

//Ranger Rover from the Airport to the shop

I will talk to Kevin and get things figured out. I just talked to my wife and got chewed out for even thinking about leaving her when she is 38 weeks pregnant, even for a 1/2 day. I blamed it all on you guys though so I am out of the dog house. :icon_fU:

I am looking forward to next week to see how the car progress unfolds. Kevin, I am counting on you buddy o pal....:turboalex:

I will talk to Kevin and get things figured out. I just talked to my wife and got chewed out for even thinking about leaving her when she is 38 weeks pregnant, even for a 1/2 day.

You are retarded for even thinking this thought let alone vocalizing it. Hahaha.

You are retarded for even thinking this thought let alone vocalizing it. Hahaha.

blah%20blah.gif

Hahaha. I guess I shouldn't kick you while you are down. Now hurry up and buy the wife something nice for when that baby pops out!

LMAO!!!

Kevin did give me a ride when I was in Charlotte now that I think about it.

I will talk to Kevin and get things figured out. I just talked to my wife and got chewed out for even thinking about leaving her when she is 38 weeks pregnant, even for a 1/2 day. I blamed it all on you guys though so I am out of the dog house. :icon_fU:

:eusa_naughty:

Umm, yeah, don't blame me.

You deserve a beating for thinking that thought. I have three kids and had a similar idea once...repeat, ONCE.

Tough crowd....

My wife has plenty of nearby family assistance, fellas. It's no different than when I am at work and she is home - like today, and yesterday, and the day before yesterday, and the day before that, etc. I know the situation I am in very well and would never sacrifice her health/needs for a trip of any kind. I am no dummy and know what I am dealing with so let's not get carried away...;)

Back on topic.....

Nick, which hotel exactly did you stay at when you went to pick up your car?

I stayed at a place called the ALOFT. It was a trendy little place in the middle of the city. Nothing too fancy but it was a cool location and had some bars, bowling alley, movie theater, etc... all downstairs under the hotel in the same plaza.

I stayed at a place called the ALOFT. It was a trendy little place in the middle of the city. Nothing too fancy but it was a cool location and had some bars, bowling alley, movie theater, etc... all downstairs under the hotel in the same plaza.

Cool, thanks. It's something to look into if I decide to stay a night there. I am still leaning towards just getting the car shipped but we will see what happens...

Cool, thanks. It's something to look into if I decide to stay a night there. I am still leaning towards just getting the car shipped but we will see what happens...

Keep me posted. Mine might be ready around the same time and I'm thinking of driving it back to TX for a crazy trip. I'll try to keep some distance, though in case your wife sends ninjas after you.

Keep me posted. Mine might be ready around the same time and I'm thinking of driving it back to TX for a crazy trip. I'll try to keep some distance, though in case your wife sends ninjas after you.

Haha. I hope to have a word from Kevin by Thursday of next week. I will keep you posted.

Tell her its a work trip... That one never fails until you show up in your old Gallardo with 1000 more horse power and it is whistling!

I'm telling you the drive back home was pretty cool! I've done the same for several other cars in the past. I look at it that were blessed to have the opportunity to drive these expensive machines, live it up and make some memories with the freaking car!

I test drove it before I left, I knew it was in great condition from UGR and I felt completely safe driving it 1000 miles home and I made a couple stops on the way home at different places. I brought a girlfriend too so that helped a little too :)

Plus I had to go see UGR's warehouse anyhow, I couldn't miss that for the world. It really put the concept of how many lunatics are really out there in this world that actually think there regular Lamborghini is too slow, haha.

I'm telling you the drive back home was pretty cool! I've done the same for several other cars in the past. I look at it that were blessed to have the opportunity

Tell her its a work trip... That one never fails until you show up in your old Gallardo with 1000 more horse power and it is whistling!

:lol2:

I'm ready for a ride brother! It's time to get our whips out and tear up some SE MI pavement.

Got some good news from Kevin today...

Engine break in is tomorrow

Dyno on Wednesday!!

Stay tuned..:)

Got some good news from Kevin today...

Engine break in is tomorrow

Dyno on Wednesday!!

Stay tuned..:)

Can't wait for videos!

Are you going to 1/2 mile on chicago?