Saw the new Gallardo...

Allan-Herbie

Like I said.. In pictures you dont see the inner bumper winglets, and the angle of the outter ones.. Also the bumper looked better on the battleship grey car I looked at, vs the white one I posted a picture of..

Lamborghini_Gallardo_LP_560_4_front_three_quarter1.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The original 560/570 bumper doesn't take any intense inspection to see how beautiful it is. I don't think this is a case of hidden details like the Aventador either. With the Aventador there were tons of details hidden all over the car but the entire package was amazing to begin with.

:puke:

I saw the face lifted car yesterday and can say that the front bumper looks much better in real life then it does in pictures. The rear end is ok but I do prefer the original 560 look better!

I saw the car tonight. The front looks excellent to me in person! WOW! What a difference it is in person. I stand corrected. But the rear is just as bad as in pics. The orange car above, I think that is the car I saw at FC Kerbeck (or identical build) and it looks great (other then the back). The front looked better than the 560 behind it. I am shocked how different it is in person when you can see the dimension. Allan, I get what you mean now.

I saw the car tonight. The front looks excellent to me in person! WOW! What a difference it is in person. I stand corrected. But the rear is just as bad as in pics. The orange car above, I that is the car I saw at FC Kerbeck (or identical build) and it looks great (other then the back). The front looked better than the 560 behind it. I am shocked how different it is in person when you can see the dimension. Allan, I get what you mean now.

Hi, just would like to ask if the bottom cross member on the back was blacked out in the car you saw (like the new super trofeo and as pictured in post 17)? I always liked this car, but only in certain colors, more specifically with bottom section of front and rear bumper blacked out.

Hi, just would like to ask if the bottom cross member on the back was blacked out in the car you saw (like the new super trofeo and as pictured in post 17)? I always liked this car, but only in certain colors, more specifically with bottom section of front and rear bumper blacked out.

No, it is not blacked out on the car I saw. The front looks amazing and the back looks bad.

Everytime Lambo releases a new or updated model, just about everybody on the board disses it and hates it. I'll talk to you guys in 6 months lol. We shall see how many members have changed their tune. :icon_mrgreen:

:icon_mrgreen:

I have done that with 1 car-the 458-The first photos looked like an abortion. Still not the most visually appealing car in the world, but the sound/tech makes up for it when you see it and hear it in person..The new LP is based on 10 year old tech/design with a bad rebody and I have seen it and listened to it. My tune wont change unless the 2014 model has turbos and DCT. :lol2:

Front=ok

Rear= :icon_oak:

I must say in person it looks very good. Pictures hide many of the elements of the redesign. So I officially change my " NAY" to " YAY"

Does this guy detail the Aventador every day? I went there on the 10th a few days after you were there Allen. I also have to agree with you that the redesign of the 560 is MUCH better in person. I like it in person but not in photos. I loved the girl sitting at the front counter too!

64938_429041717164097_1560574885_n.jpg

Does this guy detail the Aventador every day? I went there on the 10th a few days after you were there Allen. I also have to agree with you that the redesign of the 560 is MUCH better in person. I like it in person but not in photos. I loved the girl sitting at the front counter too!

64938_429041717164097_1560574885_n.jpg

Lamborghini North L.A. huh? I'll tell her that you liked her, perv :lol2:

Everytime Lambo releases a new or updated model, just about everybody on the board disses it and hates it. I'll talk to you guys in 6 months lol. We shall see how many members have changed their tune. :icon_mrgreen:

No patience anymore for many of your sons. :icon_mrgreen:

For what it's worth , the LP560 looked odd to me at first , now it's great and the original G a bit dated, IMHO.

The Murci looked "interesting" at best in September 2001, and it turned into a sexy car soon after.

LP700 has gotten better with time I think.

I like the rear,not the front I saw one for real and i have to say i could live with it.I got to check out a brite color next to a dark color? the dark less noticeable for sure.

saw many times: after some time you like it exactly like the old one, no more, no less. First look was bad, but now i think front is better than the old and the rear is not bad.

You just have to familiarize with the new look: a thing that often happens.

ciao

Lamborghini North L.A. huh? I'll tell her that you liked her, perv :lol2:

:lol2: Sounds good to me! I had small talk with her before she went on break but I didn't get her name or anything.

I have not seen a real picture of the new coupe with the rear cross member blacked out, but the Lamborghini website configurator let's you play around with the styling package.

The best looking combination is the styling package option which blacks out the rear cross member, and the transparent bonnet option together.

http://www.lamborghini.com/en/models/galla...4/configurator/

post-24583-1358815289_thumb.jpg