got me a deaf dog

suzukidave

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right on Dave! Karma...fitting! Looks like Karma is making your home her home now = great story! I have a friend that was in Iraq on a private contract and same scenario. He was able to bring the dog back to the states by faking paperwork as a service dog LOL...it worked!

Good on ya!

You did a very cool thing! and you will be rewarded with love and wags for years to come.

Well done!

In the last two months we got a dog that was in the mouth of a pitbbull with skull punctures. They used her as a bait dog but the pitbull's jaws were not strong enough to crush her skull and kill her. Then two weeks later, another 9 month old puppy that some guy from a puppy mill tossed out the window of a moving car! At the puppy mill they mate the dogs at 5-6 months. Her litter must have died so they decided to get rid of her by throwing her out of the window. She has a little trouble walking, and we just found out she has an ovarian cyst.

Any time I hear a story of someone taking in a rescue or finding one, I instantly feel a kinship.