The wait is finally over!

737Drvr

Welcome back to the Bull Riding CLub!

I thought all 2013s have them weird looking trapezoid bumpers? I guess the 550 don't! That's a good thing!

Thank You. As you said, I think only the 560's get the new bumper.

Honestly I would take an LP550-2 with a six speed manual over just about anything Lambo makes currently or has made over the past decade. Even over an LP700 suprisingly. Just a great balance of size/speed/feel.

Really the 550-2 is somewhat of a bargain, because the step up to any of its native competition like a 458 or MP4 is significantly higher without necessarily being that much more rewarding of a drive.

Love your e-gear version too, looks fantastic. :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:

Honestly I would take an LP550-2 with a six speed manual over just about anything Lambo makes currently or has made over the past decade. Even over an LP700 suprisingly. Just a great balance of size/speed/feel.

Really the 550-2 is somewhat of a bargain, because the step up to any of its native competition like a 458 or MP4 is significantly higher without necessarily being that much more rewarding of a drive.

Love your e-gear version too, looks fantastic. :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:

I'm with you all the way. I looked high and low for a three pedal car. There are a couple out there but just not for me.

I could have ordered one but a 6 month wait would have almost killed me. So, I'll give the e-gear another shot. From

what I understand, the new version is much improved. And the throttle blips on the downshifts are pretty cool.

The 458 and MP4 are awesome cars but still more than I want to spend. I also like the looks of the Lambo better. :icon_mrgreen:

I'm with you all the way. I looked high and low for a three pedal car. There are a couple out there but just not for me.

I could have ordered one but a 6 month wait would have almost killed me. So, I'll give the e-gear another shot. From

what I understand, the new version is much improved. And the throttle blips on the downshifts are pretty cool.

The 458 and MP4 are awesome cars but still more than I want to spend. I also like the looks of the Lambo better. :icon_mrgreen:

The new e-gear system is leaps and bounds better from my experience. I was driving a 550-2 with e-gear through L.A. and it was great. Even on the city streets and highway traffic. I was pleased.

The new e-gear system is leaps and bounds better from my experience. I was driving a 550-2 with e-gear through L.A. and it was great. Even on the city streets and highway traffic. I was pleased.

:iamwithstupid:

Old egear is horrible compared to the new one.