My morning ruined!!!!

abolfaz

I kind of don't get big productions like this for cars in such a price range and brand. The waiting list began months ago probably when the Aventador first came out. I think the people who would buy the roadster already decided to do so, it may sway a mind or two into buying one but I don't think Lamborghini will be hurting for the sale. Maybe its just me.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I kind of don't get big productions like this for cars in such a price range and brand. The waiting list began months ago probably when the Aventador first came out. I think the people who would buy the roadster already decided to do so, it may sway a mind or two into buying one but I don't think Lamborghini will be hurting for the sale. Maybe its just me.

Build excitement! This event, with all these cars and colors, helped me finalize my build. I have it ready to submit for approval. It is also good to build the dream in kids. When I was young I had a poster on the wall and the idea of the dream one day becoming a reality was the furthest thing from possible. Also, there are some people who were on the fence that might be more inclined to order now. As many others have mentioned, seeing all those colors and how it truly looks stunning in all of the colors, is very impressive. I think the Aventador is the best sports car ever made (tied with the Murcie SV, Periscope Countach, Allan's Countach, the Miura and the Diablo GT) :icon_mrgreen: Seeing them all together invading Miami is just pure awesome.

Build excitement! This event, with all these cars and colors, helped me finalize my build. I have it ready to submit for approval. It is also good to build the dream in kids. When I was young I had a poster on the wall and idea of the dream one day becoming a reality was the furthest thing from possible. Also, there are some people who were on the fence that might be more inclined to order now. As many others have mentioned, seeing all those colors and how it truly looks stunning in all of the colors, is very impressive. I think the Aventador is the best sports car ever made (tied with the Murcie SV, Periscope Countach, Allan's Countach, the Miura and the Diablo GT) :icon_mrgreen: Seeing them all together invading Miami is just pure awesome.

I totally agree... My build was already done but was not sure if it was fully locked in... I am sold. DONE!

Now get those damn things here already in time for the Summer driving season already!!!

I totally agree... My build was already done but was not sure if it was fully locked in... I am sold. DONE!

Now get those damn things here already in time for the Summer driving season already!!!

:icon_thumleft: :monkeyleft: :icon_thumleft:

This is the "global dynamic-launch" of the Roadster in conjunction with the 50th Anniversary. While everyone has seen the car already, this is the first time you'll see them in multiple colors, on the street, in person doing what they do best; dropping jaws.

These cars aren't meant to be hidden but celebrated. I like the direction the company is going, obviously there is work to be done, but it's moving in the right direction.

With the new roadsters, 50th Anniversary, possibly more info on Aventador SV, possibly the G replacement...this year is going to be very exciting for Lambo I think.

With the new roadsters, 50th Anniversary, possibly more info on Aventador SV, possibly the G replacement...this year is going to be very exciting for Lambo I think.

This has been years in the making. Like I've said, I really like Audi's influence on Lamborghini. They have done an excellent job. Going forward, shorter lifecycles for the models, and a 3rd model range. I am excited!

I am sure Audi is finally feeling the investment paying off. With all the new competition and almost all cars posting great figures, Lamborghini is doing a much better job than Ferrari at keeping its crown. The latest Ferrari's are not as good looking as many other cars. They post great numbers, but so does everyone else. Lamborghini is on the right path.

DoctaM3 and RaginBull: What color combo did you guys end up going with?

+1 - would like to see your builds (at a high level)

I just finished typing all my ad personam options. My build, if approved, will be very unique. I am asking for a May/June 2013 or May/June 2014 delivery. With all the ad personam in my order, I would not be surprised if they are unable to deliver it for this summer. In which case I would rather have the next model year. But as of now, I don't even know if they will build my spec so it isn't worth sharing... yet.

I just finished typing all my ad personam options. My build, if approved, will be very unique. I am asking for a May/June 2013 or May/June 2014 delivery. With all the ad personam in my order, I would not be surprised if they are unable to deliver it for this summer. In which case I would rather have the next model year. But as of now, I don't even know if they will build my spec so it isn't worth sharing... yet.

I am looking forward to seeing what you have come up with!

Fantastic display. This Miami launch event has raised my (already high) anticipation of the 50th by times 10.

Roll on the 7th of May. Its going to be fantastic.

To top it off yesterday I confirmed my attendance to the Monaco GP on the 26th.

Life can be good.

Anyone notice how the rear wings are elevated with the car being stationary? I wonder if thats a new function on the roadsters?

I am looking forward to seeing what you have come up with!

Thanks Bro! I hope it gets approved. I look forward to seeing yours too!

Anyone notice how the rear wings are elevated with the car being stationary? I wonder if thats a new function on the roadsters?

There is a new button that allows you to open them. I don't know if that will be available via software update for our earlier cars.

So if there was a run on the coupes that resulted in an 18 month wait, what are speculations of Roadster delivery? 18-24 months?

Very good question. I think it will be shocking if any customers see their cars in 2013.

Very good question. I think it will be shocking if any customers see their cars in 2013.

There will be some I'm sure. I'd be curious to see how many coupe orders have been switched to Roadsters.

I'd be curious to see how many coupe orders have been switched to Roadsters.

I predict lots! Great looking car! Lamborghini did that right! WOW!!!!!

My dealer informed me that dealer demos will be in by April and customer deliveries will start in July/August!

As I said back in December after being at the factory: dealer demos arrive June / July and first customer cars probably from October onwards. I'm sure each dealer will be able to supply a couple or maybe 3 per month from then on. With that said I'm not expecting mine until April 14' and am taking all the hearsay as just that.