My morning ruined!!!!

abolfaz

I was offered an Anniversary Edition Aventador Roadster. More details to come. I was not aware there was going to be an anniversary edition of the Roadster. Supposedly a small bump in HP and at least one special color. Did anyone else hear about this?

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That event looks like the tits.

I don't say this often, but this very well could be the hottest car this year. Lamborghini is doing it right, let's hope they keep it up for the Gallardo replacement as well.

:iamwithstupid:

first time using imwithstupid for a year.. totally worth it. :icon_mrgreen:

CAR is HAWT. :monkeyleft:

• 2 months later...

Ok guys, so who has actually spec'd their Roadster and submitted it to the dealer along with a deposit? Any updates as to when the car is inbound?

I am trying to narrow down mine to either:

Giallor Orion with yellow sportivo interior plus deviated stitching, gloss black dione rims, yellow callipers and springs, full CF interior package, glass engine cover, smooth multi function steering wheel, premium sound system, park assistance, electric and heated seats, branding package with leather.

Not ticking any exterior carbon options or for the engine area- thoughts?

Other spec would be white with white and black interior, gloss black rims, white callipers.

Other spec would be white with white and black interior, gloss black rims, white callipers.

THIS

Ok guys, so who has actually spec'd their Roadster and submitted it to the dealer along with a deposit? Any updates as to when the car is inbound?

I am trying to narrow down mine to either:

Giallor Orion with yellow sportivo interior plus deviated stitching, gloss black dione rims, yellow callipers and springs, full CF interior package, glass engine cover, smooth multi function steering wheel, premium sound system, park assistance, electric and heated seats, branding package with leather.

Not ticking any exterior carbon options or for the engine area- thoughts?

Nobody knows when the roadsters are coming. Dealers will get their demo cars before customer cars start coming in. Are you first at your dealer, or do you know what place you are in?

I saw this white one at Lambo BH when I was picking up my car.

YOU BOUGHT THE WRONG CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe i'm kidding myself but I prefer my LP roadster. I like the fact that its raw and elegant at the same time, the Vent is more aggressive and refined. I also think the LP's sound better. If I had the money I would own both.

maybe i'm kidding myself but I prefer my LP roadster. I like the fact that its raw and elegant at the same time, the Vent is more aggressive and refined. I also think the LP's sound better. If I had the money I would own both.

:icon_thumleft:

There is no wrong decision when selecting a LP640 roadster over anything, including the 700 roadster. The 640 is amazing.

Your 640 is stunning. Do not second guess it. If I woke up tomorrow and had your 640 roadster in my garage as my only car, I would be smiling from ear to ear. As anyone would. :icon_thumleft:

There is no wrong decision when selecting a LP640 roadster over anything, including the 700 roadster. The 640 is amazing.

Your 640 is stunning. Do not second guess it. If I woke up tomorrow and had your 640 roadster in my garage as my only car, I would be smiling from ear to ear. As anyone would. :icon_thumleft:

Thank you, Its a case of being so head over heels in love I cant have eyes for another. LOL

Totally agreed, I would be so lucky to have a White LP roadster in my garage.

I also like your seats better. The black inserts and white sides are infinitely better to deal with than the black seats with white inserts as in the photo. Every little thing stains them, it is a total pain in the ass.

Does anyone have clear interior shots of this car from the Miami press release?

that's all i could find, not much of a help.

post-11539-1367404705_thumb.jpg

Have a VI roadster with all options except for carbon seats option.. I'm number 1 and order submitted 2 weeks ago and at that time production was July for August delivery and trying to get the car for Monterey .

However , I will not be suprised if delays occur ..

I was asked to spec and submit my second deposit this week and I've pulled out as they offered a December / January delivery - hardly a good time to take possession of a roadster. Pissed off.

Have a VI roadster with all options except for carbon seats option.. I'm number 1 and order submitted 2 weeks ago and at that time production was July for August delivery and trying to get the car for Monterey .

However , I will not be suprised if delays occur ..

Do they have carbon seats option? Do you have any photos?

The option is carbon seat backs. It is not a bucket racing seat. It is the same seat only with the back of it (that is pressed against the wall behind you when the seat is fully back) is woven carbon instead of black plastic. My 720 roadster will have that option and I will probably order them for my 700 too. Your dealer should have a photo.

The carbon is a shell on the back of the seat and headrest and because of how the seats are is hard to see very well.

The carbon is a shell on the back of the seat and headrest and because of how the seats are is hard to see very well.

I was hoping the seat shape was different (570-SL) or similar.

I love that interior, do you have any more photos ? TIA

Lambocars site had a Aventador gallery that has lots of pics . Shows the carbon pieces inside and out that are now available.