New LP570-Superleggera Owner!

gtdave

Welcome Dave!! Great seeing you yesterday and love the car!! Certainly brings back memories for me!! What a step up for you from a Maserati and great choice for your first Lambo! Congrats again!!

Welcome Dave!! Great seeing you yesterday and love the car!! Certainly brings back memories for me!! What a step up for you from a Maserati and great choice for your first Lambo! Congrats again!!

Thanks T!

Does anyone know if it's possible to put some spacers in the seat to tilt it back a little so I can fit without hitting my head? Currently, I have to slouch forward -or- contort my but to the front edge of the seat, getting 0 support on my lumbar - both cases are leaving me a little sore.

Does anyone know if it's possible to put some spacers in the seat to tilt it back a little so I can fit without hitting my head? Currently, I have to slouch forward -or- contort my but to the front edge of the seat, getting 0 support on my lumbar - both cases are leaving me a little sore.

You have to pull seats out. You will notice that right above where bracket bolts to seat that there is a second set if holes above bolts. Move to that position will give you a little more recline...still not quite enough but that's all there is.

Congrats! Best color for an SL!!

Congratulations! What part of the states are you in? How are you enjoying it thus far?

I'm in Atlanta. Loving this car - especially on the long sweeping roads in the foothills of the mountains.

Congrats, that car is amazing. We sat in one before we just bought our Spyder and yes, I agree the seats (strangely) tilt you forward. I would think that 2 or 3 degrees of rearward tilt would help for sure.