Former LAPD Cop/ Naval Officer turned Serial Killer

Roman

Am I the only one that got chills reading his most favorite quote?

"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever feeling sorry for itself"-D.H. Lawrence

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The dude is clearly off his rocker, but how stupid are these cops. Two women shot delivering newspapers because they had a "similar" truck:

Reports show he had a 2005 Nissan ######, yet they spray these lady's Toyota full of bullets.

If you have a blue truck in L.A. find alternate means of transport.

to be fair, the women weren't shot just because they were driving a blue truck.

something (who knows what) happened that made the officers feel like their lives were in danger and they responded with deadly force. not every blue truck is being 'sprayed with bullets'...that being said, the officers may or may not be justified in their shooting - i'm interested in hearing about the investigation on that one. it definitely sounds bad though...

something (who knows what) happened that made the officers feel like their lives were in danger and they responded with deadly force. not every blue truck is being 'sprayed with bullets'...that being said, the officers may or may not be justified in their shooting - i'm interested in hearing about the investigation on that one. it definitely sounds bad though...

Kind of sounds like this guy was right about the LAPD police force though doesn't it.. I wouldn't doubt that this guy was telling the truth about a lot of what he saw. However, the justification he has given himself to kill innocent people is as crazy as it gets.

What happened was some clown is gunning down cops because he feels like he was discriminated again and wronged (which may or may not be true) and 2 cops thought they found him and pulled the trigger before verifying. Probably thought they were fcuking Seal Team 6 taking out Bin Laden.

I have a real problem with Cop Killers. I also have a real problem with cops who abuse their badge and their authority.

Kind of sounds like this guy was right about the LAPD police force though doesn't it.. I wouldn't doubt that this guy was telling the truth about a lot of what he saw. However, the justification he has given himself to kill innocent people is as crazy as it gets.

:iamwithstupid:

...2 cops thought they found him and pulled the trigger before verifying...

you could be 100% right, but i reserve my judgment until the whole story is released (if it ever is). unfortunate for everyone no matter which way you look at it though.

you could be 100% right, but i reserve my judgment until the whole story is released (if it ever is). unfortunate for everyone no matter which way you look at it though.

Nah you are right. I told everyone not to rush to judgement in the FL Lambo/Nissan crash but that is what I am doing here. I guess I am cynical after seeing way too many cops abuse their power. Throw in "shots fired...officer down" and you have a recipe for a disaster when the locals handle it instead of the FBI.

Here's the details on the officer involved shooting in torrance, direct from an LAPD friend:

One was an LAPD OIS, the other was a Torrance PD. Info I got was a Hollywood unit was in Torrance guarding someone's family member (not saying who it is for security reasons).

They saw a truck matching the description pull up in front of the house and throw something out. Believing it was the suspect vehicle, they fired. Was a newspaper delivery truck. The other Torrance OIS was actually Torrance PD. Same situation, they see a similair truck, they fire and it wasn't the truck.

The shooting in Corona involved a Newton unit. They were enroute to someone's house to guard it when they got flagged down by a citizen who said they thought they saw the suspect vehicle. Newton unit ends up spotting it and following it for a short distance when an OIS occured. Suspect shot at Newton officers, Newton officers returned fire. Unknown if suspect was hit. He flees, then the Riverside shooting occured. They got ambushed sitting at a red light, no chance to return fire.

my guess is they put some younger/newer officers on guard duty (because senior/more experienced officers don't/won't do guard duty), they weren't expecting anything to happen and reacted because they were on edge...we'll see how it pans out for them.

i guess they just made the newspaper delivery women millionaires $$$

A truck is on fire on a mountain side in Big Bear, hey think it may be his truck.

Here's the details on the officer involved shooting in torrance, direct from an LAPD friend:

my guess is they put some younger/newer officers on guard duty (because senior/more experienced officers don't/won't do guard duty), they weren't expecting anything to happen and reacted because they were on edge...we'll see how it pans out for them.

i guess they just made the newspaper delivery women millionaires $$$

That confirms my assumption on stupidity...

A truck is on fire on a mountain side in Big Bear, hey think it may be his truck.

Wonder if he is trying to sucker them all into 1 location... hmmm.

Is there any news outlet that is reporting on this live? I would like to keep up with it, but can't seem to find anything on tv.

Holy shit LAPD! Glad those two innocent women survived, or whomever was in this truck... :shock:

original.jpg

Been driving around L.A. today and its a MADHOUSE.. Cops everywhere.. sirens blazing..

Heading home on the 10 West today, 20 or so motorcycle cops heading east at a high rate of speed.

Holy shit LAPD! Glad those two innocent women survived, or whomever was in this truck... :shock:

original.jpg

So can anyone tell me how many shots needed to be fired before they realized no one was shooting back.. Apparently these guys aren't marksman. Apparently they are just Pussies. :eusa_naughty:

Heading home on the 10 West today, 20 or so motorcycle cops heading east at a high rate of speed.

Same thing around OC beach areas, marked and unmarked cars all over. Also 2 cops standing at the end of a freeway onramp visually checking every car getting on the fwy.

So can anyone tell me how many shots needed to be fired before they realized no one was shooting back.. Apparently these guys aren't marksman. Apparently they are just Pussies. :eusa_naughty:

Sure looks like the LAPD needs some lessons on gun control.

My thoughts on the whole situation are very mixed at this point.

Is there any news outlet that is reporting on this live? I would like to keep up with it, but can't seem to find anything on tv.

Ktla.

Media confirming its his truck. It has been burning since 8 am this morning. SBSD swat team airlifted in.