Former LAPD Cop/ Naval Officer turned Serial Killer

Roman

I'd be willing to bet he's no longer in Big Bear.

If he's in big bear, he's dead. It was a full fledged blizzard up there today.... The temp hasnt been above freezing since he got there...

I don't think he's either....

He's going to lay low til they put their guard down....

The weird thing is.... Nobody has reported a stolen car... Or a missing person from up there.... So either he offed somebody in a cabin and took their car, and they just haven't found the body yet.... Or he had a car up there waiting for him....

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he's in big bear, he's dead. It was a full fledged blizzard up there today.... The temp hasnt been above freezing since he got there...

The weird thing is.... Nobody has reported a stolen car... Or a missing person from up there.... So either he offed somebody in a cabin and took their car, and they just haven't found the body yet.... Or he had a car up there waiting for him....

I saw a report of a white lexus on the way to nevada

Great, they're going to shoot up a couple Filipino grandparents.

I heard about this too, but nobody is saying anything.... Probably just another fat bald black dude. There have been sightings of him all over California today.... And they've all turnd out to be bogus.

meanwhile "God Bless Chris Dorner", "I Salute You Chris Dorner", "Good Luck Dorner", and "Team Dorner" facebook pages and popular instagram posts are getting thousands of followers/likes for this cold blooded murderer

meanwhile "God Bless Chris Dorner", "I Salute You Chris Dorner", "Good Luck Dorner", and "Team Dorner" facebook pages and popular instagram posts are getting thousands of followers/likes for this cold blooded murderer

I know where theyre coming from. He reports his partner for abusing a suspect. He gets fired for lying. It stinks. Worse case scenario if you cant confirm his story, you give him a new TO and call it a wash. But he got canned because he broke the cardinal rule. He crossed the blue line. And on both sides of that line, snitches get stitches. When you become a cop, youre a cop. Youre no longer a civilian. You work with cops. You socialize with cops. They are your family. If somebody isnt a cop, theyre a perp. And you protect your own, no matter what. You dont go against your family. It cant be tolerated. And he had to be kicked out of the club. Its like a gang like that.

The public used to worship cops. Not anymore. The bloom os off the rose. 40 years of us versus them, of sweetheart pensions, abuse of power, and treating the general public with contempt, has finally made the us to stop respecting the them.

Does that excuse what hes done? Nope. Hes a fcuking psychopath and a bully with a persecution complex, and I hope they kill the fucker.

I know where theyre coming from. He reports his partner for abusing a suspect. He gets fired for lying. It stinks. Worse case scenario if you cant confirm his story, you give him a new TO and call it a wash. But he got canned because he broke the cardinal rule. He crossed the blue line. And on both sides of that line, snitches get stitches. When you become a cop, youre a cop. Youre no longer a civilian. You work with cops. You socialize with cops. They are your family. If somebody isnt a cop, theyre a perp. And you protect your own, no matter what. You dont go against your family. It cant be tolerated. And he had to be kicked out of the club. Its like a gang like that.

Does that excuse what hes done? Nope. Hes a fcuking psychopath and a bully with a persecution complex, and I hope they kill the fucker.

Don't you worry. He's not being brought in alive. He's got too much dirt to spill. They've got to shut him up permanently.

Don't you worry. He's not being brought in alive. He's got too much dirt to spill. They've got to shut him up permanently.

^^ agree. When they find him they will without a doubt take him out. Even if it will look like they will be able to take him alive there will be an "oops" moment and get him done. I still cant believe all the people out there supporting this guy. Its unbelievable.

Ive been through SERE..yes true....and it depends on what he had with him...

"Thursday, Feb. 7, 5:15 a.m.: LAPD officers guarding a manifesto target in the Los Angeles suburb of Torrance open fire on a truck they mistakenly believe to be Dorner's. Two women are wounded. A short time later, Torrance police are involved in a second shooting involving a different truck they also mistake for Dorner's. Nobody is hurt"

And there is no wonder why i dont have a lot of trust of LEO's? Open season on innocent people...when one of their own is on the loose...all under the guise of "public safety"....from who?

If the LAPD keep it up, they will kill more innocent people than the murderer.

When they find him they will without a doubt take him out. Even if it will look like they will be able to take him alive there will be an "oops" moment and get him done.

you're right about that. they already had 2 "oops" moments when the cops shot up 2 different pickup trucks thinking it was him.

you're right about that. they already had 2 "oops" moments when the cops shot up 2 different pickup trucks thinking it was him.

And both of those incidents, HAD THEY BEEN DORNER, would have been CRIMINAL, unjustified uses of force... And... of course... They WEREN'T Dorner. You cant shoot somebody, even if you are a cop, UNLESS they threaten you with deadly force.... And of course NONE OF THE PEOPLE in those cars threatened them in ANY WAY.

And both of those incidents, HAD THEY BEEN DORNER, would have been CRIMINAL, unjustified uses of force... And... of course... They WEREN'T Dorner. You cant shoot somebody, even if you are a cop, UNLESS they threaten you with deadly force.... And of course NONE OF THE PEOPLE in those cars threatened them in ANY WAY.

Its possible Dorner was probably hopIng to get the police to overreact to any perceived sightings of him to further tarnish the department with these unprovoked shootings.

He was spotted at a hotel but I've been trying to watch the news to get more info but the east coast snow fall seems to be the priority on all stations over and over and over again.

Agreed. IMO He is toying with them right now.

He is laying low, making them lose sleep and wear down with no results. Then he will hit again in several places that aren't related and go back down in his hole for a while again.

He was spotted at a hotel but I've been trying to watch the news to get more info but the east coast snow fall seems to be the priority on all stations over and over and over again.

My understanding is that those hotel pics are from Jan 28th.

Its possible Dorner was probably hopIng to get the police to overreact to any perceived sightings of him to further tarnish the department with these unprovoked shootings.

Nobody could have predicted they would be that stupid.

My understanding is that those hotel pics are from Jan 28th.

Yes, you are correct. HLN was dangling that carrot so you would stay watching their coverage of the east coast snow and eventually (after an hour) they said they were from the 28th. How is this not getting more media coverage?!

Time for your update...

Truck broke an axle. That wasnt in the plan...

Two ARs found in the truck and some survival gear...

Helicopter spotted a man dressed all in black east of Snow Summit descending the mountain... Saw the chopper and turned around... Chopper lost him.

Time for your update...

Helicopter spotted a man dressed all in black east of Snow Summit descending the mountain... Saw the chopper and turned around... Chopper lost him.

You need to sign up for Twitter with all your contests and updates on random shit LOL

You need to sign up for Twitter with all your contests and updates on random shit LOL

I am on twitter...

Time for your update...

If he really is surviving up on that mountain then he is better trained and prepared than we thought.

No fire, alone, in 15f weather is just fcuking miserable.

I would have bet he was hundreds of miles away by now.