LaFerrari

LaHostrup

anyone notice that if they did the body color on the roof that the lines on the top will look really off compared to the rest of the body? the windows look smaller and the car looks worse...

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ThethetheFerrari is a hyper car, the Veneno is a gimmick.

One thing Lambo did accomplish was bringing their name into the discussion around the F150, via the Aventador with body kit, and you have to admit the stunt worked. Just look around at all the people trying to compare the two. Like Jim said, they stole some of Ferrari's thunder in that regard.

Looks like a la turd to me. A few nice touches but overall about what I expected - more poor Ferrari styling. Now driving the thing may make all that go away but I'll take a slower beautiful car.

Very disappointed. I'm not sure why I thought they could redeem themselves after so many awful looks the past decade but I had hope for this one.

Awful. Even the P1 is nicer and that thing looks like some sort of deep sea creature that got caught in a net...

And are they trying to produce the absolute gayest names possible for their anniversary cars or is it just random?

Final note: whomever changed that fanboy clown's name to "LaHostrup" is a genius. :lol2: :lol2:

Final note: whomever changed that fanboy clown's name to "LaHostrup" is a genius. :lol2: :lol2:

Just noticed that! :lol2:

Very disappointed. I'm not sure why I thought they could redeem themselves after so many awful looks the past decade but I had hope for this one.

Awful. Even the P1 is nicer and that thing looks like some sort of deep sea creature that got caught in a net...

And are they trying to produce the absolute gayest names possible for their anniversary cars or is it just random?

when you look at the chassis when it was first shown, the windshield, side windows already tell you its not going to be a stunner... thats why they blacked out the roof because the windows would look really small if they body colored the roof out...

when you look at the chassis when it was first shown, the windshield, side windows already tell you its not going to be a stunner... thats why they blacked out the roof because the windows would look really small if they body colored the roof out...

You're right, it seems like it was probably done for those those reasons.

He's enthusiastic and we can't fault him for that. I thought it was fitting.

He's enthusiastic and we can't fault him for that. I thought it was fitting.

It had the marks of a ninja blade on it, nice one my friend. :icon_mrgreen:

Just not sure where Ferrari's people were going with this, clearly it's more on their side, their vision, than anything Pininfarina consulted or provided. It really does look like some sort of riced-up 458 bicolore.

mad_74, you must be having an annurism over those goofy mirrors buddy, wow. :eusa_wall:

That looks thebobbins and thedesigner needs to have a long word with thehimself.

ISeeWhatYouDidThere.jpg

mad_74, you must be having an annurism over those goofy mirrors buddy, wow. :eusa_wall:

Haha!! Memory like elephant!

Yeah, I thought it would be pretty hard to outdo the atrociousness of the Aventador's side mirrors, but Ferrari but all their might and racing heritage into the task, and they pulled it off. Those things are pretty hideous.

PS: I think, at least from the side view, that the thing actually looks better with the body-color roof. It's a little "sedate"-looking rather than aggressive like a Lambo, but it least it seems to flow *slightly* better that way. (From the side view, anyway.)

Seriously, this crap design really has given Mansory some headaches tonight.

Sure the performance is there but frankly if you were driving this you would want it to be quick so other people don't see you in it.

I take drama over speed, as it is with each one if these cars we are talking stratospheric speed and acceleration.

I can't remember last time I did 300 km/h so that's not relevant, unless you are lucky to be living in Germany I don't know of any public roads, race tracks etc where that speed would be achievable or relevant.

Based on the above these are my priorities when judging the cars,quick off he mark acceleration, handling, lightness and insane design, for me it would be Veneno, P1 and ThethetheFerrari.

I am sure the Veneno wasn't design to compete with the other two, it was partly done to steal their thunder and it did an awesome job at that I also believe it was designed for the 50th Anniversary of Lamborghini, they wanted to do something bat shit crazy and that's what they did, awesome job Lamborghini, these cars don't have to make sense they have to be simply insane and that's what Veneno is, pure insanity love it or hate it.

Just saw the The "ThethetheFerrari" (that an hilariuos name here in Italy i can not even believe the name is that) car at Galleria Ferrari in Maranelllo, where there is a special opening until 22.00. Also Domenicali was there.

The car is disappointing and very below expectaion. There were more people around the 250 GTO and 250 LM, two fifty year old car... "bad" "what a delusion" "what?" were the most words i heard from people around the car.

I have to say it is exposed the mock up, just completed in the left side, but the car do not turn you on even on the complete left side. What a bust.

There were exposed all GT cars race oriented, 250 GTO '62, 250 LM, 250 GTO 64, 288 GTO, F40, F40LM, F50, Enzo, FXX, 599XX, 599GTO and some important F1 cars. Very good show.

250 GTO, 250 LM, F40, F599XX, F599GTO, FXX are by far better looking than that. 1963 250 LM is my favorite.

This ThethetheFerrari is a poor looking thing if you think it costs euro 1,5 million and was hided for months: did they think someone wanted to copy that shape? il looks like an F458 upgrade. It's not bad but that's not the way an euro 1,5 million Ferrari Hypercar has to look: you cannot park it aside a Veneno, nor aside a "simple" LP700.

ciao

post-23010-1362516150_thumb.jpg

post-23010-1362516371_thumb.jpg

post-23010-1362516473_thumb.jpg

post-23010-1362516571_thumb.jpg

post-23010-1362516651_thumb.jpg

post-23010-1362516726_thumb.jpg

post-23010-1362516865_thumb.jpg

post-23010-1362516957_thumb.jpg

post-23010-1362517031_thumb.jpg

post-23010-1362517123_thumb.jpg

image00003.jpg

image00006.jpg

image00010.jpg

image00013.jpg

I obviously have a very strong bias to Lamborghini but i think the new ThethetheFerrari besides the most stupid name is clearly the best looking car inside and outside.

I think the P1 is second and the Veneno comes after the P1 which comes as a bit of dissapointment design wise and is also the most expensive of the 3.

The Ferrari at its price point should also be a great investment car and will surely go up in value like the Enzo IMO.

OMG OMG OMG, Hostrup you must not be able to sleep at night, it's so close!!!

I don't what I'm rooting for more: This car getting its ass handed to it by the P1, just so you have to cry bitter tears of anger, or the P1 getting its ass handed to it by this car, so similarly-breathless fanboy accelerator has to cry his bitter tears into the pillow.

DECISIONS, DECISIONS. :icon_mrgreen:

Either way it's going to be fun as hell seeing these cars duke it out, and that doesn't even count Porsche's strange 918, or the rumored true Porsche hypercar that is scheduled to come shortly after the 918. :icon_thumleft:

That render looks good to me for what it's worth, if the car winds up looking like that then I'd prefer it visually to the P1 thus far.

The P1's press release states cornering of 2G's on road tires and braking of nearly 2G. The Lala lolol Ferrari is going to be raped on the track sideways. It'll have way less downforce without an active rear wing, no competition

The P1's press release states cornering of 2G's on road tires and braking of nearly 2G. The Lala lolol Ferrari is going to be raped on the track sideways. It'll have way less downforce without an active rear wing, no competition

Yeah so far the P1 is decimating the other two on paper for sure (918/LaLaVasquezFerrari).

I believe it will be the dominant performer on the road as well, but honestly at this level they're all rocketships...the differences between them at 10/10ths on a road course will come down to talent most likely.

2g cornering. You're going to need 80 point harnesses to hold you in the fcuking seat.