LaFerrari

LaHostrup

Seriously? Its a fcuking headlight? (a 458 looking headlight at that) on a scanned copy of a turned page out of a magazine! You cant even seen 97% of the car!

Im withholding all judgements until tuesday when its finally released.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously? Its a fcuking headlight? (a 458 looking headlight at that) on a scanned copy of a turned page out of a magazine! You cant even seen 97% of the car!

Im withholding all judgements until tuesday when its finally released.

A car of this magnitude should look stunning from every angle. The first angle we see (an actual magazine pic) looks silly. Take any angle you want on a Miura, Countach, Diablo, Gallardo, Murcielago, Aventador, P1, Koenigsegg, Pagani, F40, Enzo, etc. You won't find a silly looking pic from any angle you shoot it. It is safe to say it is not looking good for this model. That has been a rumor for a while. I didn't know how credible it was, but I am starting to believe this car might be a mess.

A car of this magnitude should look stunning from every angle. The first angle we see (an actual magazine pic) looks silly. Take any angle you want on a Miura, Countach, Diablo, Gallardo, Murcielago, Aventador, P1, Koenigsegg, Pagani, F40, Enzo, etc.

I'm going to have to disagree. The Enzo does not belong in that group. It is far from a looker IMO.

I'm going to have to disagree. The Enzo does not belong in that group. It is far from a looker IMO.

It may not be sexy but it was insane for its time and it has a presence. It looks the part. It has not bad angles. You may not love it, but it has no angles like this car. That looks silly.

You guys do this every single time a new car comes out and you haven't even seen the damn thing!

:iamwithstupid:

:lol2: :lol2:

You guys do this every single time a new car comes out and you haven't even seen the damn thing!

I agree. Some of us tend to judge cars based on spy images and unconfirmed partial photos.

I am one of the guilty ones. I blasted the new POS based on pics that were not correct or official only to love the release.

But this car has been photo'd in many spy shots and videos. I think we have a good idea what the lines will be minus the front bumper, which has been disguised well. This is not looking good, but like the POS I could be totally off.

Me thinks that's a p-shop image

Yes, similar to the first official 458 Italia images we got when that came out...

Ferrari-458-Italia-1-lg.jpg

... it is still a confirmed official promotional image of the new car.

^ what he said. I don't think that's anything but a dreamed up photoshop.

You'll know better in the morning...

Ferrari_F150.jpg

BTW: That isn't the confirmation, which came from someone within Ferrari.

BEiMsHVCEAAf8HP.jpg

if the car is this, it's a poor looking car if compared to Veneno impressive looking,

Hope the rear and/or the side view is more impressive.

ciao

40 minutes until reveal!!

post-8121-1362478914_thumb.jpg

0-186 mph in 15 second :eek3dance:

post-22347-1362479035_thumb.jpg

That's quicker than a Veyron! Nice!

www.ThethetheFerrari.com

It's out!