LaHostrup

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Putting some proper wheels on it does a lot of good for the design

post-8121-1362567037.jpg

LaHostrup what happened with your screen name? :lol2:

It's hilarious :D I think it was Porter that did it :)

Mako is having a field day with it, he don't like my fondness for Fezza's :)

I hate the name!!! And the side profile is dissapointing on photos, especially towards the rear. But new wheels actually helped a lot on that part. Front and back looks amazing. I will reserve final judgement until I see it in real life. Thankfully I have an aquaintance that is getting one, so not too long until I see one for real.

I hate the name! It makes no sense"FerrariTheFerrari"! I am also not a great fan of its looks, I am sick and tired of the 458-ish lights. Hope Ferrari does a better job in future.

I totally forgot to troll on Fchat. I forget there are other car forums...

reviews over there are pretty similar. You have a few of the fanboys who say its the most beautiful car ever. But even some of the guys invited to buy one havent been sold on the looks...

its not a bad looking car. Its just not exciting looking.....in black it looks best to me because that hides a lot of the bad lines. I feel if they would have just flipped that rear side vent over so its lower part is forward instead of the upper part it would have made a huge difference.

Crap...now I can't get that out of my mind when I see it.

I'm not sure where you live but all 3 cars would make heads turn everywhere lol

I live in a cave. It amazes me how you needto take my comment literally. To the untrained eye, the ThethetheFerrari looks like a 458 that has been modded. The afficionado will know what it is.My point is, have the Ferrari and Lambo side by side and see which car is going to steal the show, not the Ferrari as it is very conservative and in some ways bland.

I live in a cave. It amazes me how you needto take my comment literally. To the untrained eye, the ThethetheFerrari looks like a 458 that has been modded. The afficionado will know what it is.My point is, have the Ferrari and Lambo side by side and see which car is going to steal the show, not the Ferrari as it is very conservative and in some ways bland.

Well that's what I would be expecting if I spent 4mill on a rebodied aventador so I don't see why your mentioning the obvious. I don't think they should even be compared. One was built with performance in mind and the other was just for the attention. Personally if I spent millions on a car I'd like to back it up with numbers but if your the attention needy type then I would understand. Question is why would a multimillionaire be attention needy in the first place? I would think people buying the Veneno would be buying it because they're more obsessed with the brand rather then the attention. There's alot more easier ways to get attention.

pce out

Well that's what I would be expecting if I spent 4mill on a rebodied aventador so I don't see why your mentioning the obvious. I don't think they should even be compared. One was built with performance in mind and the other was just for the attention. Personally if I spent millions on a car I'd like to back it up with numbers but if your the attention needy type then I would understand. Question is why would a multimillionaire be attention needy in the first place? I would think people buying the Veneno would be buying it because they're more obsessed with the brand rather then the attention. There's alot more easier ways to get attention.

pce out

OR they could be buying it because they wanna use it for good.. just like RB is doing. He loves lambo, and he want's to give back. That's admirably in my book. I agree with the sentiment, that one is build only for attention while the other is about performance and innovation in technology. But the motivation for buying either car is solely down to the person buying it. There are more people buying a Ferrari LF for the attention, than people buying the Lambo (a maximum of 2, since the first is a member here, and we know his motivation by now)

pce out

It's easier never more easier.

The The LaDeDaFerrari looked much better in person than the P1. I am not a fan of the 458, FF or F12 so I am not a fan of this design either. I think it is in line with those designs. If you like the 458 and F12, you will probably think this is amazing.

It has presence. It looks predictable and lacks passion, but at least it has Ferrari style / lines. It was safe. It isn't going to rock anyone's world with shock and awe like the F40 or Enzo, but it isn't going to offend any of their core fans. It looks like a modern Ferrari. Like the P1, I am sure the performance will be amazing. At least this car looks like it should cost over 1mm USD.

The Veneno is not in the same price point, so I feel it is not fair to compare.

A Koenigsegg, with a proper USA dealer network, I would take it all day long over the La and the P1.

Not that many of these cars get driven around much, but fcuk me can you imagine trying to drive that car anywhere??? Look at the front overhang! Every speed table or curb or speed bump or road imperfection is going to give you a fcuking heart attack. I am sorely disappointed with the design. I really think it looks terrible. That said, I love the look of the P1 and I know that others don't love it. Eye of the beholder I guess. This car makes me want to pluck my eyes out though. The interior, for me at least, was the shining light. Love the center console area with the buttons, very LaPagani. The steering wheel is cool, but it makes me wonder if they have severely tightened up the turning radius and lock to lock turns required to achieve it. The wheels are boring, level ultra.

As for performance, they are all going to be amazing. I would not be shocked if the Veneneneneeneneno is just a rebodied R12 Audi LeMans car with a Lambo Motor. Car is likely pretty fast, might be a world beater if they let anyone test it. The Ferrari, well, you know it is going to be fast. I don't think it will have the same performance metrics as the P1 due to many reasons, but having a 12 cyl motor with KERS is one of them. I love that all these companies are showcasing technology. I love that they are moving the bar. It is all exciting to me.

The The LaDeDaFerrari looked much better in person than the P1. I am not a fan of the 458, FF or F12 so I am not a fan of this design either. I think it is in line with those designs. If you like the 458 and F12, you will probably think this is amazing.

It has presence. It looks predictable and lacks passion, but at least it has Ferrari style / lines. It was safe. It isn't going to rock anyone's world with shock and awe like the F40 or Enzo, but it isn't going to offend any of their core fans. It looks like a modern Ferrari. Like the P1, I am sure the performance will be amazing. At least this car looks like it should cost over 1mm USD.

The Veneno is not in the same price point, so I feel it is not fair to compare.

Koenigsegg, with a proper USA dealer network, I would take it all day long over the La and the P1.

I have so much respect for Christian von Koenigsegg! He has been through so much and he is still doing what he loves! The Agera is just simply pure art!

The only other car that I had this feeling about was the Zonda, I cannot say the same about the Huayra though.

BTW, I still don't know what to say about your recent purchase, as soon as I start to type in that thread, I freeze for some reason!