Google's new Tel Aviv Office

escobar

I can't even describe how much more I would like work if they installed a slide somewhere. 4 story building. A 4 story enclosed slide can't be that expensive. Man I feel depressed now

its a trick to get you to STAY IN THE OFFICE!!! You shouldnt want to work there, go out and enjoy your life.

its a trick to get you to STAY IN THE OFFICE!!!

+1 A good friend of mine (and google employee mentioned it's like a cult and they want you to be around google/other google people almost all the time.

+1 A good friend of mine (and google employee mentioned it's like a cult and they want you to be around google/other google people almost all the time.

I would highly disagree with that characterization. There are probably instances, but I know many people who work for google, and that just isn't the case.

Vyce,

Marissa Mayers went from google to yahoo, since shes been there

1. catering lunch in all the off site locations to incourage them to stay and work thru lunch

2. canceled working from home and requires ALL employess (even those who were hired to work off site) to come in

3. I dont have a 3, but I know every good point comes in threes. POINT MADE

Vyce,

1. catering lunch in all the off site locations to incourage them to stay and work thru lunch

2. canceled working from home and requires ALL employess (even those who were hired to work off site) to come in

haha, i love #3

Vyce,

:lol2:

Vyce,

Guess the dozen people who I personally know working there are all clueless :thefinger: .

Saying they create an atmosphere of inclusiveness is one thing, saying it is a cult who dictates your social circles is another.

Vyce,

1 is common for software companies. Why distract people from concentration of coding when it can take much longer to get back "in the zone"

Goog has the best offices imo, Shalom!

Guess the dozen people who I personally know working there are all clueless :thefinger: .

Saying they create an atmosphere of inclusiveness is one thing, saying it is a cult who dictates your social circles is another.

While you are both right to some extent, I know one of the google employees in the division that decides what to do with Google's cash. She lives here in So Cal and works mostly from home.