Something horrible has happened at the boston marathon

Roman

So from what we can tell, the one guy (Khaki Pants Guy) looks like he might be of Middle Eastern descent, and the other guy looks white. Of course, there are plenty of jihadis that are Chechen, Kosovar, Albanian, etc. (essentially white) . . . .

Hmmmmm.

Just because we rushed to judgement doesn't mean we should repeat the same mistake by rushing back to accuracy.

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-r...-esque-atrocity

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeff Bauman (the guy with his legs blown off being assisted by Cowboy Hat Guy) has been talking to the FBI from intensive care.

Apparently he saw the guy and helped to describe who they're now seeking.

Article here: Boston Bombing Victim Helped Identify Attackers

"Bag. Saw the guy. Looked right at me." -- Jeff Bauman

130 pounds at 6'.. really? That's too delicate to interrogate.. er I mean question

That bomber aint 6 feet tall...

Left side by the building

I1dF69f.jpg

I posted that a page back.... But mine supposedly has both of them in it... Im pretty sure the black hat guy isnt the dame one....

Sounds like they split up... And were both near their bombs when they blew.

This week has just left me speechless, wtf is going on out there in the world.

Third week of april... Wait til the stoners start rolling...

I heard one theory tonight. The 2 may not have acted alone. They may have been told to wait around until the bombs went off. If they failed to detonate, they were supposed to pick the bags up again.

Was another party the "remote controller"?

fcuk this week

Hey I resent that remark my birthday is tomorrow :eusa_naughty: :icon_mrgreen:

But seriously yeah this week always has been a bad time of year. I mean I share my bday with the anniversary of Waco and the Oklahoma city bombing. There has got to be something about the 3rd week in April between Columbine, Virginia tech, Oklahoma city, Boston marathon etc etc its just odd.

I heard one theory tonight. The 2 may not have acted alone. They may have been told to wait around until the bombs went off. If they failed to detonate, they were supposed to pick the bags up again.

Was another party the "remote controller"?

Probably no way to ever know the answer to that unless they get caught and confess... Im still suspicious about that before and after bag picture... I have yet to find an explanation of how that was taken...

You know what I'm thinking? The FBI should have released these photos yesterday... By tomorrow, they are going to have dozens of pictures of these guys that spectators didnt know they took... High quality, well focused, unmistakable mugshots.... But they pissed 24 hours away... The fuckers could be in East Crapistan by now,

Hey I resent that remark my birthday is tomorrow :eusa_naughty: :icon_mrgreen:

But seriously yeah this week always has been a bad time of year. I mean I share my bday with the anniversary of Waco and the Oklahoma city bombing. There has got to be something about the 3rd week in April between Columbine, Virginia tech, Oklahoma city, Boston marathon etc etc its just odd.

Hitlers birthday too... right? Maybe this is just the Karmic penance we have to pay for allowing that mother fucker free reign for 2 years before we decided the sonovabitch needed to be stopped... What did that cost the world? 40 million dead??? We're still upside down on that debt.

Whoa what the fcuk!!!! This has got to be them!!! Two suspects armed with dynamite and hand grenades??? The fcuk???

car chase under way after car jacking Explosions heard . One suspect in custody (possibly shot multiple times)