Something horrible has happened at the boston marathon

Roman

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:iamwithstupid:

He HAS to know something. Visa expired perhaps and ICE is holding him until all the vids and pics are reviewed

Not being deported. Another bungle by our terrific news agencies.

Can they sue the NY post and get a large payout now? I would be pissed if I was pinned on the front page of a newspaper for something I didn't do.

They can try, but they won't win. The FBI distributed the photo to the NY Post. They wanted to find them. The NY Post published that. Both are protected. Neither convicted them, or said that they were the bombers. Just that they acted suspiciously and that they authorities wanted to have a word with them (Hey... I still want to know where the fcuk the one guy's bag went!)

Likewise, if the two guys today turn out to be INNOCENT, tough shit for them. They don't win the lottery for that. They're allowed to make mistakes, as long as they aren't doing it maliciously.

You're in a public place during a crime, and you are a possible suspect. You're innocent until proven guilty, but that's it.

So from what we can tell, the one guy (Khaki Pants Guy) looks like he might be of Middle Eastern descent, and the other guy looks white. Of course, there are plenty of jihadis that are Chechen, Kosovar, Albanian, etc. (essentially white) . . . .

Hmmmmm.

So from what we can tell, the one guy (Khaki Pants Guy) looks like he might be of Middle Eastern descent, and the other guy looks white. Of course, there are plenty of jihadis that are Chechen, Kosovar, Albanian, etc. (essentially white) . . . .

Hmmmmm.

They both still look pretty dark to me... Black hat looks almost hispanic, but the photos of him arent very clear. There is something wrong with white hat's leg... He walks funny....

They werent there very long... They get there, plant the bombs, and are still there when they blow....

Hmmmmm.

Those pics are so distorted I cant see how anyone can make an assumption on who anyone is.

Those pics are so distorted I cant see how anyone can make an assumption on who anyone is.

I disagree... If they are local to the US, somebody will recognize white hat... How many 16 year old Jamie Farrs could there be in the world?

I disagree... If they are local to the US, somebody will recognize white hat...

I think you're right. Khaki Pants will be harder to identify, though.

I think you're right. Khaki Pants will be harder to identify, though.

You'll ID him through known associates of Little Jamie Farr.

images.jpg

IgkblA4.jpg

That looks to be the suspect and if you look near his feet you can kind of make out what looks to be the bomb, it also looks to be in the same spot in the explosion. Looks like the bag is right by the mailbox that the fence was wrapped around.

IgkblA4.jpg

That looks to be the suspect and if you look near his feet you can kind of make out what looks to be the bomb, it also looks to be in the same spot in the explosion. Looks like the bag is right by the mailbox that the fence was wrapped around.

good find! if thats his bag , then we know he left with out it in the pic above.

Whoever made, and is spreading, that "Missing" picture along with the suspect's pictures better hope REALLY hard that they're right and that's actually him. Have we learned nothing from the NY Post incident today??