Gallardo successor HURACAN information and release

Assman

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked the interior and Hexagonal bits and pieces but overall I'm not thrilled.. I hoped to see more resemblance to Sesto.. Maybe after 10 years and witnessing Murci > Aventador evolution I was expecting to see a radical design..

Gallardo's exterior design won't look dated next to Huracan

Car is nice! I have a feeling that Lambo is trying to "grow up" a little, shake of those 80's gold chains and become a bit more classy/adult. (I'm referring to the "mass product" models) Wether this is a good thing or not I don't know but I like both the Aventador and this Huracan.

Anyways, lowered it a bit, painted some stuff black and added the Sesto rear spoiler.

post-12010-1387542027.jpg

Gallardo's exterior design won't look dated next to Huracan

I don't think it ever will, it's a fundamentally great design. Slap some Callistos on the original 5.0 and it hasn't aged a day, it's still stunning.

THIS LOOKS SICK!!!! I think it would look awesome with the back bumper painted black also. Really like this new lambo alot. Congrats to all those that have their deposits in and getting one right away.

car looks great, I'm in, but 610HP, DCT, AWD and 3,200 pounds, and 0-62 MPH in 3.2? that's a joke.... should be in the 2.6-2.7 range to 60 MPH.... 911 Turbo and GT-R do it with less power and more weight....

car looks great, I'm in, but 610HP, DCT, AWD and 3,200 pounds, and 0-62 MPH in 3.2? that's a joke.... should be in the 2.6-2.7 range to 60 MPH.... 911 Turbo and GT-R do it with less power and more weight....

the 0-124 MPH time isn't great either, my 12C did it in 9.1 (no roll out).....

Fortis, I think now i can sell my cave as i don't have to hide there anymore, ok? :)

ciao

Anyways, lowered it a bit, painted some stuff black and added the Sesto rear spoiler.

I really like that look, I think the evolution of this car will be quite amazing.

I'm not blown away like I've been with practically all the new Lambo's in the last 15 years, but I'm certain it will grow on me.

I love the front and interior, like the side, and ..don't like the rear, although it does help when the rear lights are on. The engine lid is the one part of the car which I just downright dislike. It's like they forgot to remove the plastic cover from the test mules.. A glass lid is expected to be offered later on right?

Regarding the name and my limited Spanish, when converting it to Spenglish I would say it's pronounced "you-rah-kan".

post-4711-1387545459.jpg

yea, that raised my pants alright.. WOW!

Car is nice! I have a feeling that Lambo is trying to "grow up" a little, shake of those 80's gold chains and become a bit more classy/adult. (I'm referring to the "mass product" models) Wether this is a good thing or not I don't know but I like both the Aventador and this Huracan.

This one I want....

I was thinking exactly the same, more power than a GTR considerably less weight and such a big difference in performance stats, I wonder if they are understating it, cough Aventador cough :icon_mrgreen:

Either way more power than I will every use.