Gallardo successor HURACAN information and release

Assman

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You lasted less than 48 hours :icon_mrgreen:

Fortis...your a true Lambopower member....you caught me red handed.

So anyone know what the base price will be in USD...

hope so, maybe they don't want to take away from the Aventador.... launching side, let's say Lamborghini isn't going after the 911 and GT-R, the 0-124 time isn't great either, my 12C is a full 1 second quicker....

delivery in 5 months is awesome though...

I was thinking exactly the same, more power than a GTR considerably less weight and such a big difference in performance stats, I wonder if they are understating it, cough Aventador cough :icon_mrgreen:

Either way more power than I will every use.

That's all I've done today, hit refresh on this damn thread :icon_mrgreen:

Same here . . . now for the waiting part.

Car is nice! I have a feeling that Lambo is trying to "grow up" a little, shake of those 80's gold chains and become a bit more classy/adult. (I'm referring to the "mass product" models) Wether this is a good thing or not I don't know but I like both the Aventador and this Huracan.

Anyways, lowered it a bit, painted some stuff black and added the Sesto rear spoiler.

yea, that raised my pants alright.. WOW!

I got wood so fast I passed out from the lack of blood. DAMN THAT IS HOT. LAMBO IS KILLING IT.

car looks great, I'm in, but 610HP, DCT, AWD and 3,200 pounds, and 0-62 MPH in 3.2? that's a joke.... should be in the 2.6-2.7 range to 60 MPH.... 911 Turbo and GT-R do it with less power and more weight....

the 0-124 MPH time isn't great either, my 12C did it in 9.1 (no roll out).....

+1 Lambo uses dry weight so this bitch will really weigh 3600 plus probably. Dry weight on a 570 is around 2900 but weighs 34xx with the fluids in it. Performance is lame for the price. This car is only .1 seconds faster from 100 to 200 km than the 570 right now.

But UGR could fix all of the above. I will wait 2 years for the SL version or wait for them to depreciate 100k and buy one and send it over to UGR. That is if the tranny is any good.

Still not sure if I should keep me number 1 slot for this or buy a MP4 :eusa_think:

You can get a 2012 MP4 for around 180 to 200. I would do that and drive it for a year and then buy the new G.

Looks like there is no individual display for the navigation, having it displayed on the main cluster might end up being a bit of a PITA.

You can get a 2012 MP4 for around 180 to 200. I would do that and drive it for a year and then buy the new G.

Yeah, perhaps, I dunno.

Depends on when they can deliver my H, I guess.. We only have 3-4 months to try and enjoy the shitloads of cash we put in exotics here, so it is crucial for me to have the car from June onward, otherwise I don't see a reason to get one this year. Awaiting reply from my dealer.

Hexagon project, part 4:

So there will be some sort of "2 wheel drive mode" and it will shoot flames from the factory. Totally epic.

I'm curious if the 0-60 posted is without or without launch control. If it's with that's even worse.

We will see what we always do. Lambo will claim 3.2 which will be attainable from all of us but the magazines will get something stupid like 2.5 seconds because they will have a press car and do the test down a mountain.

When I got my 570 I took it out with the vbox and was getting 3.4 seconds every time 0 to 60 just mashing the gas.

I'm curious if the leaked images forced the release of official images, or were they planning to unveil the car online anyway since the Hexagon Project's 4th video would clearly show the car...

This car is similar to how the ferrari 360 evolved to the 430. Same overall chassis, good amount of body tweak, same engine architecture. Game changer? Probably not... Keep lambo in tho segment? Yup... That being said, I'm already looking forward to a superleggera version as that would be the car to watch for...

Looks like there is no individual display for the navigation, having it displayed on the main cluster might end up being a bit of a PITA.

It may occupy the space next to the speedometer. I'm not a huge fan of the idea, but since it's all digital, may be their solution.