Gallardo successor HURACAN information and release

Assman

The Auto bild pictures on the previous page are terrible. I thought no way can they be realistic, that rear end looks frumpy and bulky.

2.PNG

That LED brakelight bar looks rancid in the renders,

Now look at the backend. The line above the number plate.

Seems testing..

image.jpg

2.PNG

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every time i keep seeing this picture i get more and more upset.

The Twice Baked Bull or the Cabrera??

The Twice Baked thing, or whatever the hell it is.

I like it.

Between this thread and Carolla driving the LP-700 you seem pretty angry today! :tyson:

The Twice Baked thing, or whatever the hell it is.

It makes me hungry, and not able to eat all at once.

Why does it upset you the basic lines are close to the mule in the photo? So sorry if my car offends you.. Its a 1973 Urraco, btw the basic lines we kept so if a 73 Urraco upsets you delete it..

If you want to bag on my car cool but all I did was post a photo that showed the basic lines were quite close to those in the camo car mule. If you must bash the car do it on my thread this is thread is about the G replacement if you desire start a bash the twice baked bull thread ok?

Twicebaked even if I squint I don't see the resemblance, but I do see a 928.

Wow your eyes need work the 928 front engine, But thanks if that is your reference Porsche sold / made 61,056 928's and Lamborghini only 520 P250s.. So your point would be?

Lets take this to the proper thread. OK?

post-177466-1375902253.jpg

Why does it upset you the basic lines are close to the mule in the photo? So sorry if my car offends you.. Its a 1973 Urraco, btw the basic lines we kept so if a 73 Urraco upsets you delete it..

I wouldn't have been so off-put if i didn't think it was a basic shill for exposure to your project.

I mean honestly, I see NOTHING of similar cloth from your project to the test mule. Nothing.

Now that being said, it's nothing personal. I'm sure you're a nice guy and have fun working on cars and I'm sure we'd have a good time having some beers together. But in this case, I'm not a fan of a project you are working on or posting about. Plain and simple. If it helps people bash my taste in more things than just cars all the time. :lol2:

Wow your eyes need work the 928 front engine, But thanks if that is your reference Porsche sold / made 61,056 928's and Lamborghini only 520 P250s.. So your point would be?

Make a poll, do the lines look more like a Cabrera or a 928. It cant be the first time you've heard that.

Art is art not everyone like the same art, the cars are art and as such are subject to the same interpretations and no I was not posting it as a shill. The reference lines are what they are in my eyes. Yours are different, so cool no worries there, we might not like the same lines. But take the bashes to the proper thread or in an message.

Lets get back to the G replacement..

lets do the poll in another thread then.. As it has no place here.

Having the idea put in my head that the Gallardo successor could share anything in common with the Urraco,especially the lines, has ruined my day

tumblr_m5w9ohT8XC1r5jtugo1_500.gif

Sorry, but my drawing is a billion times better looking than that render. And given the way that mule looks...

And yes, I doodle in the middle of Transonic Aerodynamics.

If you really want the get this "shit" out of here, take it to another thread. I have a different perspective because I have seen my car from the same angle as the side shot of the mule photo and yes there are some design elements in the mule that are close and as such I posted the side view of my car, but the photo is not the same angle as the mule shot, hence its harder to see the elements that are close. Also note I put LOL as I see there are lines that are not in my car as well.

So you feel empowered to jump all over it, fine agreed, take it to another thread... If you do not like any project that too is way cool. I may not like your projects or your choice in art. But I will respect your opinion and your work.