Delivery Day

JJohnson

congrats, post pics

:iamwithstupid: Pics, videos, the whole nine yards. And give us some details already although I am going with an Aventador in Rosso....Mars?

:iamwithstupid: Pics, videos, the whole nine yards. And give us some details already although I am going with an Aventador in Rosso....Mars?

Congrats and +1 on the photos. Get paint protection/clear shield and follow break-in instructions!

Be ready for more attention than you ever imagined. Overnight celeb status as everyone wants to take your (the car's) picture.

Enjoy, and post lots of pics and tell us all the details :)

i would inspect the under side of the nose, all the wheels carefully for scratches.

get a clear bra and battery tender if they haven't been done already

then take it for a long drive followed by many happy miles

Awesome man, huge congrats !!!! your going to love this car and the color, when you drive this car it's like an event.

As far as advice, like others mentioned... claer wrap the whole car, tint the windows and get a radar detector ...

Looking forward to seeing some pics, best of luck with your new Aventador.

Tomorrow is the day...delivery at last! I'll take lots of pics and post the best ones. Monday it gets clear bra, (Most of the car), and tint. Then break it in....stay tuned!

Tomorrow is the day...delivery at last! I'll take lots of pics and post the best ones. Monday it gets clear bra, (Most of the car), and tint. Then break it in....stay tuned!

You get the car?