Street Sesto Elemento

a007apl

Now this just got interesting....

:eusa_think:

The "previous" diffuser dropped down where the rain light is now, and didn't have the rain light as well, showing the trans cover.

The carbon wheels been replaced with some aluminum ones... that sucks...

Probably better than dying when they shred if someone actually decided to drive one.

The carbon wheels been replaced with some aluminum ones... that sucks...

Probably better than dying when they shred if someone actually decided to drive one.

At $7k a piece, you'd rather drive with the aluminium

At $7k a piece, you'd rather drive with the aluminium

Konigsegg has their cf wheels used on their production car, which is cheaper.... Don't thnk it's the price.....

A G/R8 replacement in disguise, perhaps? I find it suspect that it has Ingolstadt plates. It would be too much of a coincidence.

A G/R8 replacement in disguise, perhaps? I find it suspect that it has Ingolstadt plates. It would be too much of a coincidence.

Audi owns Lamborghini, so it's not really a big ruse by any means.

I don't think it's photoshopped, proportions and lights/shadows are correct, they make the car very real. There is a little shadow on the right of every letter/number in the licence plate and it match with the sunlight's shadows.

I don't think it's photoshopped, proportions and lights/shadows are correct, they make the car very real. There is a little shadow on the right of every letter/number in the licence plate and it match with the sunlight's shadows.

something looks off.

and frankly, if they did finally put one on the road; I'm sure Lambo PR would be all over it. Considering the attention they love having this would be plastered all over the net.

something looks off.

and frankly, if they did finally put one on the road; I'm sure Lambo PR would be all over it. Considering the attention they love having this would be plastered all over the net.

There is one coming here...Abu Dhabi owner, he also wants to plate it.